chapter 16

Dinner tonight was amazing! I tried so many different foods that I've never had and just laughed some more with Liam.

After that we went on a small walk under the city light and that was the perfect ending to my perfect night. As we reached back to my flat Liam walked me to the door. We talked for a few more minutes but he soon had to leave because he had to meet the boys at the studio tomorrow and I had to get my new schedule from Lorilee.

Just as Liam was going to walk away I caught his wrist. "Hey Liam, umm of something is going on between us could we maybe not tell Paul quite yet. Well just make him feel like he's doing something..."

"I hope there's something going on here love, I really want there to be something." And with that he leaned down and placed a soft kiss to my lips.

I'd never felt a kiss like that before. Filled with so much trust, understanding, and love. When we pulled away I rested my hands on the back of his neck.

"I'm pretty sure there is" I said smiling.

Liam smiled to and placed another quick, soft kiss to my lips and left. As he turned the corner I let myself inside. AAAAHHHHHHH I was screaming inside! Had that really just happened? Were me and Liam a item? That was by far the BEST kiss, like ever! I have a good feeling about this.

Exhaustion suddenly washed over my body and I realized just how tired I was. As I walk down the hall to my bedroom I start to strip myself out of my clothing. My dress falling to the middle of the hall but I'm just way to tired to to even pick it up. I step out of it then off next goes my bra, another thing I can just pick up in the morning.

As I step into my room I look for an oversized tee and throw that on. I slide into bed and as soon as my head hits the pillow I'm out like a light.

For the second time in a year I slept the whole night through with no nightmares, no flashbacks. I had a feeling Liam has something to do with this. My good luck charm