chapter 24

For the rest of the day Liam and I lay in bed and talked, ate muffins, watched every Disney movie we owned and just cuddled. This is the absolute best Valentines day I've ever had. Around 7 that night we decided to get ready and go out to dinner with Gillian and the boys to announce our good news.

"The boys said they'll meet us in about an hour and a half at the restaurant love!" Liam said to me through the shower curtain.

"Gillian said the same."

As I finished up in the shower I wrap up in my big fuzzy towels and step out to find Liam fixing his finally growing buzz cut. God he was perfect in every little way possible.

"Here baby, let me help you." I say jumping up on the counter infront of him and running my fingers through his hair. It didn't look any different than what he was doing but I just loved being able to touch him.

When I finish I kiss the tip of his nose, "perfect!"

"Just like you, beautiful." All I can do is blush at his words. He truly is amazing and makes me feel so confident and pretty.

"I wouldn't be who I am without you Li," I say holding his face in my hands and kissing him.

"Do we have to go to dinner? I mean the good news can wait one more day, can't it?"

"Nope, were telling them tonight."

"You're a tease, you know that?"

"I try my best." I say smirking, grabbing my towel and hoping up to go get dressed.

When we were finally dressed and ready to leave I had to admit, we were the cutest couple I've ever seen in my life. Liam was wearing nice fitting, dark wash jeans that were snug on his bum just perfectly, with a light red dress shirt and his signature watch. Me, I was wearing a dark red Dolce and Gabbana dress that came to my ankles with my nude pumps. I accessorized myself with a long pearl necklace, gold bangles and of course my engagement ring. As we head out I take a big breath and prepare myself for the reactions.

I know that our fiends will be excited because all they ever say when we're together is how we need to get married but Paul, he's the one I'm worried about. What if he doesn't approve?

As we ride out to The Ivy to meet the boys I start to panic. "Liam, what of Paul doesn't approve?"

"Why would you think he wouldn't love?"

"Well we haven't been together that long and well I don't know I'm just nervous I guess."

He takes my hand and kisses it. "There's nothing to worry about Woody, tonight is going to be perfect."

I laugh at him calling me Woody. That's his new nickname for me because since he cut his hair all off I've been forever calling him Buzz so, him loving Toy Story, I got stuck with Woody. I start to relax a little. I shouldn't worry about anything because I know it's gonna be perfect, just like he said.

*The Ivy*

As Liam and I park the car we walk into the restaurant hand in hand to meet our friends, Paul and Liam's parents.

"Party for 13 under Higgins," Liam told the hostess.

"Ahhh, yes sir, right this way." The nice lady said to us leading us back into a room with Paul, Nora, Niall, Louis, Karen, Geoff,Nicola and Ruth already waiting.

"Hi guys!" We say walking in to see everyone and just sit down and talk to our friends and family and wait for the rest. After about 15 minutes the rest of the group arrives and we get this night started.

As dinner finishes up we all sit and just talk. Around 15 minutes after that Liam squeezes my hand and I shake my head yes.

"Uhh, well guys, Audrey and myself have something to tell you."

"Ohhh God, your not pregnant are you?" Gillian asks.

"No Gill!" At that everyone laughs.

"We umm, actually, were getting married!" I say hugging Liam. That being said we get congratulations from everyone at the tables and lots of hugs.

"Well Li-Li it's about time!" Harry said and everyone laughs at him.

"I guess he had to make his move to show you she was really his Harry!" Zayn said making everyone really laugh.

"I'm proud of you Liam, now take care of my girl." Paul warns him. This makes me smile. my girl.

"Don't worry Paul, she's my life!" He says as they hug.

"Awwwah Audrey! You and my baby brother! How adorable! I just want you to know that he really loves you." Ruth rejoices to me hugging me.

"Yea, all he does is talk about you when he's not with you. You stay on his mind 24/7" Nicola says.

"Awwwah how adorable! Well, I love your brother so much!" I assure them.

"Welcome to the family baby!" Karen says to me as her and Geoff hug me.

"Thank you so much!" After about another minutes of congratulations, thank yous, and talking Liam and I decided it was time to go home.

"Bye guys, don't have to much fun!" Gillian says laughing and winking. At that I turn bright red and playfully hit her.

"I'll try my best." Liam says to her. This makes me turn even redder.

"Alright lover boy lets get home before I fall asleep." I Wisper in his ear.

"Ohhh I have a feeling somethings going down tonight!" Louis said laughing at our whispering. Both embarrassed now we try to make it out of their as soon as possible.

It felt amazing knowing I was going home with a man that I get to spend the rest of my life with. Knowing I finally found someone that knows everything about me and doesn't judge no matter what. Excepts me for me. Knows about my past and promises to make my future better, promises to give me a love I've always dreamed of.

Knowing I had Liam as mine forever was the best feeling in the world. He's mine and he's here to stay.

"What are you thinking about love?" Liam ask as we pull into the drive way.

"Nothing much, just about how much I love you."

"Well then, let me show you how much I truly love you." he says making me blush and cutting the engine.