chapter 52

I woke up the next morning to Liam twirling one of my curls in his finger. He smiles down at me once he notices that I'm awake. "Good morning baby." I say leaving up to kiss him but when I do I jerk back down. "Ahhh shit." I mumble. "Audrey are you okay?" Liam says jumping up. I try to roll over but the pain hits me again, "OUCH!" I cry out. "Audrey, baby, what's wrong?" A worried Liam ask trying to figure out what to do. "I uhhh, I think I'm just a little sore from last night." I mumble. "Is there anything I can do for you?" "Yea, um can you go to my bag and get me some clothes." "Of course!" A few minutes later he comes back over to me with some yoga panties and shorts and my new vs tank. "Thanks. Uh, do you mind turning around." "Sure baby." As Liam turns around I slowly and carefully put my clothes onto my body, letting out a few hisses here and there. Finally when I'm all dressed I turn around to tell Liam I'm okay now until I see it, "Oh my God, Liam! I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" He jumps confused and turns around, "what is it Audrey?" "Your back, the marks." He throws on some boxers and heads to take a look in the mirror. Instead of being mad like I thought he would be, he laughs. "Looks like we marked eachother then." He chuckled. "You with my love bite and me with your finger imprints." "My love bite! What about my inability to use my legs!" I laugh back. "Awwwah babe, I say we have a movie day then to recover." "Sounds like a amazing idea. Now... Carry me to the living room! Please." I say causing us both to burst out into laughter.

For the rest of the day we lay around watching movies, eat ice cream, get in the hot tub and teasing. Lots and lots of teasing. That's how it is actually for the next 2 days. Finally when I'm back feeling like myself again Liam and I decide to venture out. We go to the main island, sign up to scuba dive- which was the most incredible thing ever, especially in the crystal clear water. I mean under the sea is one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen in my life. We also went skydiving, something Liam has been dying to do but made me feel like I was dying. That has had to be one of the most scariest feelings I have ever felt in my life, I mean just free falling, but I can't lie under all of the screaming I had a awesome time. On the days we went out and swam all day and did other activities we were so tired when it came to night time until tonight. It has been a week and we only have 5 days left. We decided to just relax and do a light swim today. As I was changing into one of my new Victorias secret bathing suits, a hot pink top with white polka dots on it and matching bottoms, I started to think about tonight. It's been a few days and I missed the feel already. The feeling of Liam. The feeling of him in me, moving. How much I loved that feeling. I decided I couldn't wait anymore and walked out of the bathroom, right past him in the bedroom and right out of the French doors and into the ocean. I jump in right off the peer without thinking, if I had to wait any longer I might just lose it and I needed to do something to take my mind off of things. Not soon after I was in the water so was Liam. He swam over to me and here we go into a heated make out session. "What's all this about?" He ask making me blush. "I don't know." Trying to cover up my need for him. "Well, I like it." "Liam James!" This makes us both laugh, "Where did this come from?" I ask. "What?" "This... 'Lets get naughty' attitude." "Oh, well... I-I uh." "Well to be honest it's turning me in a little." "Yea?" "Yea, lets say that we cut this a little short of you know what I mean." "I'm all for that baby." And with that he was carrying me out of the water and into the bedroom once again. As I get laid on the bed once again I feel Liam attack my neck with kisses. "Wait." I moan out. He pulls back fast and looks down to me. "I wanna show you something first." I say hopping up and heading to my suitcase. I grab out my favorite piece of lingerie, the cream lace piece I got the other day. I snatch it up and run into the bathroom, I come out a couple of minutes later dressed up for him. I swear the second the door opened and Liam saw me his jaw dropped. "This was my favorite and I wanted to show you." I giggle watching him drool a little. "Thank you for showing me then." He laughs. I climb back into bed next to him to see that he's changed from his trunks into some dark grey boxers that hug his body real close. We start to kiss until things get heated and Liam starts to remove my straps then just stops. "Why'd you stop?" I question. "Well I just wanna lay here and talk for a second." "Right now?" "Well, I was thinking. Do you ever think of our future?" "Like how I know we were about to be doing stuff in our future but we stopped?" "No, baby I'm sorry but I-I well nevermind it's stupid. I just wanna cherish all of the time I have left with you." "Awwah Li." "I'm sorry baby." "Your fine, we can do anything you want." "Well I really want to get back to what we were doing." With that I lean back over and we start where we left off. The feeling this boy gives me before taking me is unbelievable. But the whole time I think of what he just said. 'Do you ever think of our future?' What does that mean? Kids? Marriage? We've always talked about marriage but I'm not sure why but the reality to it finally clicked in my brain. I do- I do think about these things. All of the time. I also think about just how much I really do love Liam and how he's the perfect man for me. I think about how I do want a wedding, big house and kids with him someday. I think about how I'm so in love with him and that will never change.