chapter 7

"well umm... Audrey how are you going to get out of this one?" Gillian ask me making herself some food.

"I'm not really sure yet. Maybe I can hang out with Parker for a couple of weeks, make it look real."

"Or we could could keep making the world think you were gay!" Gillian said laughing and winking.

"Not funny!" I growled at her. Looking back at the magazine covers, the stories didn't look good at all even though they weren't true. Why can't a girl just go out and celebrate a little? I mean seriously is it to hard to enjoy myself?

"So uh Audrey? Do you think this is gonna affect anything with Marc?"

Ughhh. You have got to be kidding me! I didn't think anything about it. I sure hope not! I killed myself for this job and I refuse to lose it over rumors. Just then the door opened and in walked Paul and his crew of immature brats.

"Audrey. Gillian. I hope you girls have a plan." He said to us.

"Ummm yes sir, actually me and Audrey were going to tell the press it was all just rumors and were just really good friends at her next interview." Gillian told him.

I noticed Paul thinking and them he asked, "so when is this interview?"

"...about a month" I respond. I hear his breathing pick up.

"That'll be fine Audrey, just don't do anything stupid until then to make people talk some more."

"Thank you so much Paul!" I said to him hugging him.

"Well actually love, I have a better idea. You've just landed a new, and very important spot in the world of fashion and I'm sure will be on everyones mind for a while so I have a idea. My boys here are well, as you know international super stars and your a very well known young lady yourself so..."

"NO! I mean no that's alright Paul I um I'll be fine I'll lay low."

"No, I've made my mind up. You and mmm mmm mmm Liam! Yes, please Audrey just for a month. It will help you boost your publicity."

"Paul! No, seriously I'm fine just let me... Keep doing my thing."

"I'm sorry am I missing something here? Is there a reason you don't want to be seen with me?" Liam ask me.

"Its not you.. Well yea it is. I mean seriously have you met yourself and your little band. You all have no respect for people and you take life as a game. Nothing is serious for you!"

"Excuse me?" The boy ask looking annoyed.

"I'm done with this conversation. Guys, please leave my house"

"AUDREY! that is no way to talk to people. You and Liam will become a couple. That is final. Like it or hate it you made a mistake and this is you getting rid of the rumors. Be ready by 8 you're going out tonight." Paul said and walks out of the pent.