chapter 36

As soon as I bored the plane to go home I sleep. I sleep the whole way to the other airport trying to see my parents again. But, of course it's no use. All I see is me and Liam fighting. The more I replay our fights the more stupid I feel. I should have never acted the way I did and of course, in the end, I blamed it all on me.

I should have never gotten mad if he just talked to his ex and I never should have taken his drunken words to heart. Wait... No I should be pissed about both! The only thing that I did that could have possibly made him angry was that morning with Harry but that's because we were talking about that morning. I just don't know what to do any more! Why does everything have to be so complicated?

As I go through security for the fourth time in 3 days I see Gillian waiting for me on the other side. As soon as I step through I run to her like I did Liam just a few days ago. I stood there and cried in her arms for about 5 minutes.

"I've missed you so much! We can never stay apart this long again." I say looking up to her.

"Ohhh cheek, I know. I'm so sorry I haven't been there for you like I should have." now it's her turn to cry.

Suddenly paps come out of nowhere and start surrounding us. We just look at eachother and wipe our tears and laugh.

"C'mon cheek, lets go home." We grab my things and head for her car.

Before we go to Gillians house I have to go by mine first to get my clothes. Being in there was hard. When I walk in there the first thing I see is a picture of Liam and I at The Ivory the night he proposed. I walk over to the wall that it's on and take it down. Then next is our living room. Even harder room because it has pictures everywhere! Pictures of us, us with family, us with friends and one of my parents. I walk over and pick up my laptop and picture of my parents. The next room I go to is our room. I just stand there looking in. Gillian comes up beside me.

"Um Audrey, are you sure you want to do this?" I just shake my head yes.

"I need some time." We go and take out my suitcases and start to pack up my clothes. About 30 minutes later we get ready to leave. I have clothes, laptop, pictures and a couple of other little things. I pack up the back of my car and follow behind her to her house.

When we get to Gillians apartment we change into our pajamas and each grab a tub of ice cream to watch sad and sappy movies. After My sisters keeper, Ps I love you, leap year and When Harry met Sally I finally decided I should sleep. Gillian on the other hand, was out like 2 movies ago.

I get up and go to Gillians room and lay in her bed. We're just close like that. I let sleep overtake my body. I hope to sleep away all of the pain and stress.

I wake up the next morning to Gillian laying beside me. I look over at the clock and see that it's 5 in the afternoon. I try to lay there and count the hours of sleep I got because for some weird reason I'm still tired! I counted up 9 but it just didn't seem like it. I check my phone and notice I have a ton of unread messages..

Liam xx: Can we talk?

Liam xx: I understand of your mad but please talk to me

Liam xx: call me?

Liam xx: I didn't mean anything that I said the other night can we please just talk this out?

Liam xx: look Audrey I understand you don't want to talk to me but please just hear me out.

Liam xx: I'm sorry I ever questioned anything we had with the past. I'm so stupid and I just wanted to tell you how truly sorry I am.

Liam xx: okay well I know how you said you were done with me so this is the last one... I just wanted to say how sorry I am that I used things that you couldn't help against you. I'm sorry I ever questioned everything we had. It was a really stupid mistake and I'll regret it forever. Audrey, I just want you to know that I love you with all of me and you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I hope you find someone who treats you good because you deserve nothing but the best. Your the strongest person I've ever met in my life and I envy you. I love you so much baby. I hope you get everything you deserve. Xxx

That was it. It was official. Were both now single. How could I do that? I screwed up everything and lost the only person I've ever wanted.

"Gill." I say poking her.

"Yea cheek?" She says in a groggy morning voice.

"It um, it's official. We're over."

"Awwah cheek, baby, I'm so sorry! God, I'm so sorry."we hugged for a while until Gillian spoke up.

"Do you want me to kill the bastard? Because I can and make it look like a accident!" This makes me laugh.

"No baby, it's fine."

For the rest of day Gillian and I go to nandos and cuddle while watching movies. Maybe now work won't be so hard because I can focus on what I need to do. I just have to get back into the game of the single life. It'll be hard at first but I know I can get through, I have faith in myself.