chapter 57

About a hour being in the club Liam and I make our way to the dance floor. As skin by Rihanna starts to play we both lose all control over our body and actions. We find ourselves dancing on one another and start to sweat quickly. As his hands travel down my body to be gently placed on my hips my hands travel up his body to land on the back of his neck and play with the tips of hair that I could reach. As the song ends though we don't pull apart like most couples we just stand there staring in each others eyes and panting from the rhythm our bodies just put us through. As the song changes Liam leans down and steals a kiss from my lips. His tasting like the cherry from his chapstick. The next few songs make us lose it again and dance even harder than before but as soon as the beat changes to a very familiar tune and 'Hey...

Hey... Yeah

Hey... Yeah

Hey, Hey, Hey

Woo, Woo, Wooo...

Yea, Yea, Yeah

Woo, Woo, Wooo...

... Yea, Yea, Yea

Woo, Woo, Wooo... Yea, Yea, Yeah(Yeah) Woo, Woo, Wooo... Bobby Valentine

When I get up all in ya

We can hear the angels calling us

We can see the sunrise before us

And when I'm in that thang,

I'll make that body sang

She know what I mean

I make it say...Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee ,Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,

Like a cop car

Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee ,Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee...I'll make ya say...' Starts to play we decide to go. Since we were becoming impatient and couldn't find the others we decided to take a taxi back to the hotel, teasing each other the whole way there, receiving glares from the driver. When we finally reached the hotel Liam payed the fare and tipped the man a good extra like £50 for the 'inconvenience'. We soon rush up and into the room Liam got for the night. As we step inside hands go flying and our lips never break each other. As I go to pull back I take his bottom lip in my teeth and pull him back with me. "the- the that thing!" He says pointing to the bed. "Put it on!" I walk over and hand up the nighty. "Oh, you mean this?" He shakes his head like crazy and lets out a whimper. "Anything for you baby." I say teasingly rubbing his cheek and kissing him before dispersing into the bathroom.

A few minutes later I come out in the outfit and heels. And we don't waste any time. As soon as I step out Liam runs over to me and grabs me and we go to the bed, me wrapped around his waist. "Damn baby, I love you so much." "Are you just saying this because your getting something?" I ask him giggling. "No. I really love you so much Audrey. With everything. And you have been teasing me all night!" I don't understand the whole point in either of use bothering to put on clothes because they don't stay on long around us. Before I know it the only thing I'm in is my shoes. I giggle and Liam laughs to. But as soon as everything is all fun and games it also gets serious. "Ready princess?" He ask. I shake my head yes, granting him permission. Before I can let out a breath he's burying himself deep into me with every light thrust and I'm taken by pure pleasure into ecstasy.

The next morning I wake up to see Liam laying right beside me, arm wrapped around my waist protectively. I stare at his beautiful sleeping figure and then run my fingers through his hair. Liam starts to wiggle under my touch for a moment until he finally opens his eyes. "Hi." He whispers in his deep and sexy Wolverhampton morning voice accent. "Hello." "How did you sleep?" "It was good. I always sleep my best beside you." I say smiling. He then leans over and places his plump pink lips against mine for a few seconds for the perfect morning kiss. "Last night was amazing baby. But to your luck that wasn't your only birthday present." "It really was. And no?" "Nope. But sucks for you because you have to wait till you get home to get it." "Oh really now?" "Yea I'll get Ruth to bring it to you. Should be ready by then." "Mind telling me what it is Payno?" "Nope." Then we both burst into a fit of giggles. That's the kind of relationship we have, laugh at everything and nothing. As we just lay there staring into each others eyes Liam sits up a little, clearing his throat. "Audrey, I actually have 2 somethings for you." "What is it babe?" He leans over the bed and into a drawer but it doesn't look like he got what he though was in there. Before I know it Liam is grabbing my hands and holding them in his. "Audrey, baby I love you with my whole heart and then some. I feel so lost when I'm without you and your love. You make me the person I am and I am so thankful that you chose me and I can call you mine. Brag to all of my friends at how I got the best. Your so pretty and smart and sexy and the kindest person I have ever met in my life. We learned how it was to rush and I learned how I can't live life without you. Princess I love you so much and I want to know if you'll give me another chance and will you marry me?" After he says this he pulls a bigger and different diamond out from the first one. Is this really happening? I just stand there speechless, looking at him as tears fall from my eyes. Yes! This is the only thing I've wanted for forever. I quickly wipe my stray tears away and shake my head. "Yes I would love to. I love you so much." As he slides the ring on my finger I look up at him and smile. "Thank you." I whisper to him. "No baby girl, thank you." As he says this he runs his fingertips along my cheeks before grabbing my face and pulling me into him for a passionate kiss that let every emotion we had towards eachother released during. I swear, at that point, we were infinite.