chapter 13

I've never jumped up and moved so fast in my life. I'm lucky I didn't fall back into my vintage clawfoot tub. I threw on a robe and ran down the hallway until I got near them and then decided to slow down. Can't look as eager as I really am.

I walk in and see Gillian in the kitchen and Liam looking at the pictures on my wall.

"Hey!"

"Hi Audrey, I hope you don't mind me just stopping by like this."

I just wanted to scream at him of course not! I was hoping that was you. I wish you never even left last night but I had to gain some self control.

"Not a bit." I see him chuckle as he looks at me from the picture of Gillian and myself buried in sand at the beach with huge cheesing faces when we were about 16. I feel myself turn a little red.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go get some coffee and maybe talk but it seems your a little busy."

"Uh, no I'm fine just let me go change real quick and I'll be ready! And ohh, Liam, could we maybe get breakfast to? I'm still pretty hungry."

I hear Gilliam laughing in the kitchen before she yells at me. "good luck with that one che it's 2 in the afternoon!"

I feel myself blush some more. My obliviousness can really embarrass me sometimes. I hear Liam laugh, "of course love, anything!"

At that I smile and then head back to my bedroom. I need to find the perfect outfit! Last night it was to impress the paps but now it's to impress the boy. I finally settled with a light gray lace crop top, some Hollister skinnies, and my light blue Toms.

I throw my half damp hair up into a messy, yet cute bun and throw on some simple makeup that consist of mascara, foundation, blush and a light sparkle eyeshadow. I look myself over in the mirror but stop when my eyes land on my stomach.

I didn't stop for self-conscious reasons because I took much care and pride in my body, I stopped because I was hoping it wasn't to much. Nope, I thought it would be fine. Finally, I was ready and walked back into the living room. when I got in there I don't know who's mouth dropped more Liams or Gillians.

"Is it to much?" I asked kind of scared of the answer. Gillian starts to shake her head so fast I was scared for her.

"You look- you look perfect." Liam says. Yep, here it comes, my signature tomato shade blush. Liam laughs and takes my hand.

As we walk out of the door we hear a "DON'T BE OUT TO LATE!" getting yelled at us.

We both laugh and head out of my apartment building and down the street. Hand in hand. Smiling.