chapter 10

I can't decide if the ride to the club is awkward or me coming out on top. I occasionally sigh and continue to pick at the dark purple polish on my acrylic nails that I had to get when I did the June issue for new Gucci handbags.

"So are you boys going to speak or just stare at me the whole ride?" I asked a little annoyed.

"Wow, Audrey, you look really good!" Liam said.

"Well I mean I figured if we had to be seen together I might as well make a statement while doing it."

"You girls and all of your fashion terms!" Zayn says huffing.

"Look Audrey, if I've done something to you to make you hate me can you please forgive me, because to be honest I've always-" Liam starts to say before Harry cuts him off.

"So Audrey are you excited for this month?" I notice glares being exchanged between Harry and Liam but shrugged it off.

"Umm... Sure curly"

"Curly eh? I like it, but I bet you'd like-" he starts but this time it's Liam that shouts, and were here! before taking my hand and helping me out of the SUV.

"So tonight to make this look real just imagine me as someone you really like, like ya know your friend Gillian." He said winking. I rolled my eyes and then hopped out of the car and made my way to the bouncer.

"Audrey!" He says as I walk up.

"Uhhh, I have five plus me so six" I say to him.

"Well actually we've just reached our full limit, but I guess I could let you and your...friends slide in" As he looks as the boys and gives them, especially Liam, a look I laugh and thank him and we walk in.

As soon as we step into the club I see people dancing on the floor and people lined up at the bar, man he wasn't kidding when he said this place was packed.

"Hey, I'm going to get a drink" I say to Liam and walk away but I feel him close on my trail.

"One cosmo and six shots!" I tell the bartender. when he comes back with my drinks I thank him and then turn to Liam and hand him a shot. "Here, mine as well have a good time" we hold up the shots and toast then empty them.

As the sweet liquor burns my throat I sigh. Ohh how I loved that feeling, that's the feeling of a good night.

When we finish the shots then I pick up my cosmo and head to the dance floor and start to dance by myself just letting myself go on the floor until I feel hands in my waste. For a second I forgot all about my problems, Pauls plan and being here with Liam. I started to grind on the 'stranger' from behind and take his neck in my hands. After what felt like hours worth of songs later and dancing so much my feet were killing me I felt the man Wisper in my ear, "c'mon babe lets get out of here" suddenly I remember that voice. Liam.

I shake my head and follow him out of the club. As we walk to find a taxi since we were leaving before the boys we were bombarded by paps. They were screaming at us and Liam took my hand and held me close to him and lead me to a awaiting taxi.

Is this a thing?

how long had this affair been happening?

Audrey what about your friend from the other night?

Liam what about your bandmates? Do they approve of your new girl?

is she a hard one to tame?

Daddy direction dating the bad girl!

All of this was being yelled at us as we mad our way to our awaiting ride. As we got inside I let out a loud groan and rubbed my sore eyes from all of the flashes. "are you okay love?" Liam ask.

"What does it matter to you?" I snapped. His face soon dropped and I suddenly felt bad. "look Liam I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that. I just get so frustrated when I get into situations like that."

"It is fine love."

"Liam, I really am sorry. And umm what was the deal with you and curly earlier?"

"Ohhh Harry, that was nothing."

"well I wanna know what you were going to say!"

"I was just going to say that I was glad that Paul picked me to help you, because truth is I've always thought you were a very talented and beautiful woman. The way Paul talks about you, I mean how could you not wanna be in a relationship with you, real or not." Him saying that totally caught me off guard and I couldn't help but stare at him. "I'm sorry. To much to soon. Got it."

"No Liam that was, that was beautiful. That was really sweet. I don't think your such a bad kid yourself. I'm sorry I've always given you a hard time. I guess I just got upset because I felt like the only person I had left was leaving me for a job." I explain myself.

"That's okay love and I promise, I or the boys, would never try to steal Paul away From you. Now with that umm... Getting out in the open do you mind if we actually become friends and enjoy this month?"

"Of course, and again, I'm really sorry." We hugged on it and as soon as we pulled away we arrived at my pent. He waves goodbye and I got out and went home. If Gillian though earlier took a unexpected twist what would she think of this?