chapter 5

"Hello?" Said a voice after about 4 rings.

"Paul?" I asked.

"Um, no... This is Liam."

"Ohhh, sorry I must have the wrong number..." I say embarrassed.

"Wait, no its the right. Here's Paul right here!"

"Hello?" I heard my jolly uncle answer.
"Hi uncle Paul, I have some good news and I thought maybe you'd wanna hear...."

"Audrey, what is it love?"

"I've been accepted as a model for Marc Jacobs!" I squealed into the phone.

I heard some shifting for a minute then Pauls hushed Wisper asking someone who Marc Jacobs was. I laughed at his lack of knowledge for the fashion world and designers.

After a minute of whispers he came back to me, "that's great darling! I'm so proud of you! When I get back in two weeks well have to celebrate but for now I have to go to a signing. Talk to you soon dear." Then the other line went silent.

That was my uncle for you. Sweet, kind and supportive but always putting his work ahead of him, but lately I don't think its exactly his work but those boys. Those 5 singing uncle stealers. Just then the radio at Starbucks announces, and now one directions top selling album, what makes you beautiful!

That's it! That's them one direction... Well I can't upset myself over those boys and my M.I.A. uncle right now because I just got great news and need to celebrate and that's just what I intend to do!