You Find him/her his current state and forgive him

I hope you like the stories for this one I worked really hard on these ones and once again please enjoy every one.

Ciel(His P.O.V)(SENSITIVE MATERIAL)
Like I said what is there for me to live for when the one person I had left hates me.I grabbed the gun under my pillow and said" Mom dad forgive me I can't go on I lost the one I love more then anything. I made her lifeless please forgive me." I lifted the gun to my head and was about to pull the trigger when my bedroom door opened and I was tackled to the ground the gun knocked from my reach."Sebastian leave me, take my soul after I am dead but leave me to die." I looked up. It was not Sebastian it was (Y/N) my love saved me from what I was about to do to my self."why are you here, you hate me I know it and I deserve to be hated for the damned pathetic loser I am." " You're right I should hate you but that does not mean you should kill your self." "If you hate me then why save me hmm? Also I do deserve death you were the only person I had that truly loved me and I broke you for a self conceded whore." " To answer your question I said I should hate you meaning that I don't. I can't hate you I love you even though you broke my fibers and being I can't hate you I found my true love who caused me the most pain. The saying is true the one you love the most causes you the most pain." "You still love me after what I did to you." "Yes Ciel now please If I stay with you my love will you promise not to try to kill your self again and If you don't I will leave and never come back?" "Yes (Y/N) I promise I love you I will never hurt you again just please stay.

Sebastian(His P.O.V)(SENSITIVE MATERIAL)
I awoke when I found that it was time for me to go to the Trancy Manor to inspect and check on my was dear (Y/N). Oh her hair though tangled is still beautiful. I can't believe how she fell to Claude's arms after him taking her from me. I did hurt her worse though didn't I? I am such a pathetic demon. I have a little knife In my pocket I-I need to use it again I deserve this pain so much I am a filthy useless demon who hurt (Y/N) when she had accepted me. I made a gash going down my arm and the blood leaked from the quickly healing wound in my arm. I started crying again my tears of blood. I disgust my self. "Ms. (L/N) please go see what is making that wretched noise behind the wall " "Yes Claude" I heard my gone loves voice say to that demon Claude. I had the knife in hand and made another gash in my arm and started to leave when I heard " So I see you've been watching me since I left I would of thought you would of been with that Elsa woman." I turned to face (Y/N) and as soon as she saw the knife in my hand the gash up my arm her face went from monotone to horror struck. "Sebastian yo- your arm why did you do this what caused this are you OK?" " I -when I told Elsa that wench what I truly was she told me to stay away and ran from me like you said. I saw that I lost you. You caused me to fall in love when no one else could (Y/N), Elsa did not cause me to fall in love you did. When I saw I lost you to Claude I started to cut and make gashes in my arms to mask the pain I felt for hurting you." "Sebastian you are stupid. Why would you hurt your self just to mask pain. That is just stupid please though don't hurt your self though I can't stand that you do this I still love you Sebastian. I-I'll come back if you stop hurting your self I love you so please I know you heal quickly but you hurting your self makes me feel bad for leaving you." "(Y/N) you don't get it you should not feel bad it is my fault not yours you don't have to come back I know you don't truly love- " YOU DAMNED IDIOT YES I DO AND I WANT YOU TO STOP AND IF YOU DON'T I WILL DO WHAT YOU DO TO YOUR SELF TO'ME TO SHOW YOU WHAT THE HELL IT IS LIKE TO SEE THE ONE YOU LOVE DO IT TO THEM SELF." (Y/N) yelled at me. "I will stop for you please tell me one more time your love is not a lie please?" "It is not a lie I promise I will love you forever. The reason you hurting your self hurts me so bad is that I know you are my true love and true love hurts most." "What about you working at this manor how will you leave?" " I had started here not in contract I can leave at any time and I was already packed to leave I don't like the feeling's coming from this manor." "Let's go my Kitty." "Alright my Crow."

Grelle(Her P.O.V)(SENSITIVE MATERIAL)(Remember Grelle is biologically male usually identifies as female.)
I watched William and a zombie like (Y/N) leave for the dispatch unit. Her eyes so dull were killing me. I was starving my self. You could see my rib cage. I saw no reason to eat If I did not have my true love here to savor my meals with me any more. I also am still not wearing red, To much reminder of (Y/N) from the color red and I use my ribbon the only one I have to keep my hair that dull brown color. I miss (N/N) so much. I hate my self for sleeping with that whore. I got to the office ignoring Ronald saying "Good morning Grelle Senpai." I went straight to my office and started on my damned paperwork." Mr. Sutcliffe you are to reap a soul with with Ms. (L/N). She protested very much but you are the only two free and available at the time to reap the soul, but I advise you that if you say one thing out of line to her I will rip your head off understood? Good now I must leave." William left the office slamming my door showing his dismay towards me and how he hates me for hurting (Y/N). But I deserve this I hurt my beloved she deserves so much better then an arse like me." I refuse to talk to you and do not try to converse with me I will not answer the call of yours, you bastard." (Y/N) told me, she won't even talk to me but I don't deserve to hear her beautiful voice. (Y/N) and I went to reap the soul and she kept looking at me with disgust and another emotion she was keeping hidden from me. The cinematic records fought back and in my state of UN-healthiness my shirt was ripped open and after we finished with it (Y/N) looked at my stomach and chest in horror seeing that I was nothing more then skin and bones. Her face went into one of horror and dis-belief. She tackled me down and screamed at me for being an Idiot but she also hugged. "Please (Y/N) let me go I do not deserve your embrace I deserve death though I can not die. I deserve to suffer and so I will not eat I do not deserve any thing better then to drink the spit of a murderer and we both know it." "Grelle your wrong I-I still love you and I want to be with you again I just- I just don't want to be hurt by you again and I don't want you to hurt your self. Please stop please. I will be with you again like we both do if you promise to stop hurting your self." " I can't I don't deserve you for what I did to you." "Please Grelle do this for me It is all I ask of you please be mine again and I be yours please my love, my only love." " I-I yes I will, you deserve to get this and much more my love. I Love you." " I love you too my love,I love you too never forget that." "I won't you saved me from my self."