"Así que sugiero que hacerlo rápido, ya que son 10 minutos a través de la lección." (Well I suggest you make it quick because it's 10 minutes through the lesson.)

He glares at me and scoffs before grabbing everyone's attention. 

The class goes on for what seems like a year, but only turns out to be 50 minutes, and as soon as I hear the bell go, I quickly grab my things and leave with Belle at my side.

The rest of the day was a bore. After Spanish I had gadgets, then disguises and then hacking. In all of them, people were staring at me and whispering about me. I didn't like it at all, I strongly despise being the center of attention, it's extremely inconvenient when your job is to be hidden.

Lastly I have my favorite subject, F+D. (Fighting and defence). 

I walk into class and the hall goes silent. Well, a part from the teacher who's yelling at two boys for using the knives without permission. I turn to Belle, who was looking rather pleased with herself, her chest puffed out and her head high as she pretends that she can't see that others are looking in our direction. At least she enjoyed the attention.

 The teacher has now finished her lecture and has now moved on to the lesson.

"Hello there ladies and gentlemen. I'm Mrs. Wattpot, and I'm your new F+D teacher." She's a medium height woman, seems to be in her 50s and a pair of spectacles sit on the bridge of her nose. She speaks with a articulate accent and looks down at everybody from her long nose. 

"This is your first year doing F+D if I'm correct?"

Everyone nods their heads apart from me, and she turns to face me, a smile plastered on her face as  she walks up to me.

"Why, you must be Ms Jones. I've heard a lot of good things about you," she says smirking.

I smile back at her, and she turns back to the class. "Everyone follow me! First off, we're going to the knives! But not you John and Gordan!" She hisses, looking at the boys she had been shouting at earlier.

She walks into the same room I had been previously training in at the beginning of the day.

"This, is a test. Just so I can see how..." she pauses as she thinks for a word. "How developed you are in the fighting area. Everyone stand in a line." 

Belle and I walk to the back of the line.

"When I press this button, you will all take it in turns to come up to this spot-" She points her foot on the cross on the ground in front of the aiming area. "- And throw knives at all the dummies that pop up."

I look down the line to see everyone looking worried and petrified. I turn to Belle, who was in front of me, and she was frowning, deep in thought.

"OKAY! FIRST ONE UP!" Mrs. Wattpot shouts.

The first girl is quite small and is trembling. Mrs. Wattpod hands her some knives and she walks over to the cross. Mrs. Wattpot presses the button on the wall, and immediately a 'man' pops up out of nowhere. The girl throws the knife with all of her force at the figure, but it just bounces back off of it. She keeps going for about 2 minutes until the round was over and all her knives are gone. She goes to go collect them, handing them to Mrs. Wattpot. 

"Good try Ms Gomez," she says before the girl walks over to the otherside of the room, waiting for the rest of us. "Next time, try concentrating on how hard you throw the knife, instead of where you throw it."

The line gets shorter and shorter, people attempting to hit the dummies but failing, until it gets to Belle.

She starts and misses the first few times, but she gets the hang of it and hits the rest of them.

"Well done Ms Black," nods Mrs.Wattpot. 

Belle goes to collect the knives and hands them to me. 

"Good luck," she murmurs before heading to the waiting group behind me.

I walk over to the spot slowly - preparing myself mentally - and get into a ready position, breathing steadily. Mrs. Wattpot pushes the button and I start. The first man comes up and I hit him right in between his eyes. The next one comes up from the left of me and I throw the knife with all of my force, hitting it in it's heart. I carry on like that for the next 20 seconds until I'm finished. 

Looking at my work, I see that I hit every single figure. I let out a relieved sigh and turn to Mrs. Wattpot who's looking at me with her squinted and her fingers on her chin thoughtfully. She looks back at my work before facing me again.

Without a word, she strides to a cupboard and brings back a black fabric. She stands behind me and wraps it around my eyes, causing me to see nothing but darkness. "I now want you to concentrate on the sound in the room. I want you to trust your instincts and ears," she whispers to me.

She turns around and says aloud, "Everyone quiet! This takes deep concentration!" 

The room goes void from all of it's chattering and whispering.

She pushes me forward a bit, back onto the cross and walks away, to what I assume is the button. There's a silence for a minute, and I hear a beeping noise so I stay silent and I hear a noise coming from directly in front of me. I throw a knife at the source of the sound with all my force - hearing the sound of thick material being impaled - before I hear another noise from my right. I throw another knife, and another and another at all of the noises I can hear until I have no knives left to throw. Scared to see my result, I hesitantly lift my blindfold and open my eyes, to see that I hit every single figure in their chests. I let out another sigh and turn to Mrs. Wattpot, who has a ginormous grin spreading from ear to ear. She claps quickly and happily and turns to look at the bewildered pupils. I also look at them, and see that they all have their mouths wide open.

The bell rings and seeing as I'm the only one who's able to move properly, apart from Mrs. Wattpot who is still clapping excitedly, I exit the room. I jog past all the stares and whispers and make my way to the upstairs corridor where my mother's office is positioned. I walk up to a wooden door at the end of a large narrow hallway and knock our secret passcode; I wait until I hear her knocking reply. She taught me this morse code when I was younger, and I always use it to tell her things when others are around. It's actually pretty handy.

 I open the big door and walk in slowly, admiring the gorgeous room before my eyes. I have never actually seen her office before, seeing as I'm new and constantly busy. The walls were a dark brown wood and the room is covered in massive shelves with old, rusty books sitting on them. In the middle of her room lays a big, dark and wooden desk which holds a pile of papers and an ancient globe. It looks like a typical office, but everything is so...classy. 

My mum is sitting at her desk, writting in a notepad. She looks up at me and gives me a beautifully dazzeling smile. I've always wanted to look like my mum. I've been told that we look alike but she's just so stunning. 

She stands up and walks over to me, giving me a hug before saying, "How was your first day?"

I smirk at her. "Oh, it was definitely one of the weirdist days of my life."