Chapter Thirty One

I had skipped most of my classes because of, well you know the article. I had arrived at Professor Hagrids hut a little early.

"Oi, ello, Athena. Want somethin ter drink?" He asked.

"No thank you, professor."

"'ow've you been today?" He ask whilst tending to a cage of pigmy puffs.

"I've been managing, are those from George Weasley?"

"Oi, kind of 'em to give them ter me."

"Well you are teaching his nieces and nephews, and from the stories I've heard you helped him and his family and Harry Potter so many times."

"Er I wouldn't say many times."

"Don't sell yourself short professor, you're pretty awesome."

"Why thank ya, Athena."

"Oh course, Professor." I glanced at the forest and saw Alex, McKayla, and Nicholas running out, Alex glanced at me, he smiled.

Oh no, he doesn't get to be a giant ass then smile at me, it wasn't even an evil grin it was a genuine kind smile.

I assisted the professor in setting up, the student's for his class arrived minutes after we finished up.

"Today we're learnin' about pigmy puffs," the professor grabbed the cage with the little furballs," these were donated by Mr. George Weasley."

Scorpious walked up beside me. "Hey."

"Hey." I replied. "So help me if you ask me if i'm okay I'll hex you."

He laughed. "You got it., I assume Albus gave you the paper?"

"Yep."

"Sorry, this year has been hell for you and it's  just begining."

"Yeah, it'lll get better, probably."

"I hope so."

I glanced at professor Hagrids hut and I saw Jason walking over, that jerk just you wait till were out of class, he'll get it then, helping Rita destroy my family.

Class ended it was interesting, we got to groom the pigmy puffs, Scorpius' pigmy puff hid in his robes when they got it anywhere near water.

I saw Jason  walking back to the castle, I caught up to  him.

"Explain something to me, Jason." I crossed my arms

"Crap." He mumbled. "Artemis told you too didn't she?"

"Yep."

"I'm getting pummeled now aren't I?"

"Not necessarily..." I wanted to hurt him, I did really, but he is or was Artemis' friend and the HI if I hurt him I would be destroyed.

"What are you on about, Athena?"

"I'm here to lecture you, you called yourself Artemis' friend?" He nodded. "Then why are you helping let out articles to destroy her family? It destroys her by association. No matter how much you think you may need to do this, is it really worth it losing a friend? Just think about, what you do with this advice is up to you." I may not know how to take my own advice but I do a right good job at giving it out.

"You dont get it." He ran off towards the castle, no matter how much I wanted to hex him I didn't,  really wanted to,  but I didn't.

Sorry for only one chapter a day for the past two days, I'm just having a writers block for this story, I'm working on another story though (not fanfiction) It should debut next year-ish so yeah I want to finish it before posting anything.
Oh and tell me, do you think Athena has turned into sort of a badass as the story has progressed?
Remember to like and comment!
Author-San