Chapter Seventeen

Ares and I walked out of the great hall I assumed someone would eavesdrop so I led him a couple corridors down until I was sure no one was there.

"What are we doing here." He asked with a puzzeled look on his face.

"I swear you could not be a Ravenclaw!" I yelled at my idiot brother.

"What the heck, Athena?"

"Is there any other decisions you have made that me or Artemis told you not to?" I asked my brother. God he is so infuriating.

"Gosh Athena calm down." He sat down on a bench.

I remained standing. My arms were crossed, were being the key word, I threw them in the air agitatedly. "Calm down! Just answer my damn question!"

"Okay, yes there are many things I have done against your guys will, but you guys aren't the boss of me I can take care of myself." He looked slightly agitated himself, I of course was angrier.

"What did you do?" I asked trying to calm myself down.

"I'm gonna enter the tournament." He said looking away from me.

"You're what?!" Definitely couldn't be a Ravenclaw.

"I'm entering the tournament and you nor Artemis can stop me."

"Why does everyone wan't to enter that damn tournament?"

"Can I go now?" He got up.

"Thought I wasn't the boss of you." I mumbled. I assumed he heared me because he left back to the great hall. I sat down in the spot he was in, it was warm.

"Why is everyone betraying me?"I thought aloud.

"That's just life." Someone said from behind me. Who want's to bug me now. I turned around to get a look at the person.

Dun Dun Dun. Cliff hanger. Not that suspensful of a cliffhanger but a cliff hanger it is.

Just a note not sure if I'll be posting much the next couple of days cause I'll be at my aunt's starting tonight till friday for thanksgiving and you know relatives ALL OF THE QUESTIONS! So yeah if I have time to write I will.

But anyways I hope you liked this chapter and you guys know the drill...
Remember to like and comment for more!
Author-San >~<