Chapter Twelve

Stephane and I talked all through dinner, Alex walked out halfway through dinner. We walked out of the great hall and through the corridors, he was so fascinated by the architecture sometimes stopping and pointing.

"Hogwarts is beautiful, but not as beautiful as you." He said with a smirk.

I could feel a blush creeping up. "How about Beauxbatons? I've only seen photos of the place and it looks absolutely amazing!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, it is quite beautiful especially in the spring." We turned a corridor.

"You know my mom was going to send me and my sisters to Beauxbatons, but I had heard such great stories about Hogwarts so I convinced her to send us here."

"Oh, I do wish she would have sent you to France then we would have met much sooner." Stephane stopped. "This is where I am staying" He pointed to the Ravenclaw common room.

"Oh, well goodnight." I smiled and began to walk off.

"Wait!" Stephane shouted.

I stopped and turned towards him. "Yes?"

"Would you like to show me around tomorrow?"

"Oh, sure." I smiled at him.

"Wonderful, I'll meet you outside of the Slytherin common room tomorrow and we can walk to breakfast?" He asked grinning.

"Sounds like a plan then. Goodnight, Stephane." I turned and walked to the Slytherin common room.

The common room was incredibly full, which surprised me. I mean it was fairly filled this afternoon but more so tonight, I would have assumed that not many people would want to stay in Slytherin. We don't have as bad of a reputation as we used to, but we aren't the most desired people to be around but a lot of people were eager to stay in our dorms.

I headed up to my room, the girls were quite chatty, I could hear them in the hall.
I walked in and sat on my bed.

"Oh! Hi Athena! We were just talking about showing Liv around tomorrow, care to join us?" Aura asked eagerly.

"Can't I have plans." I replied.

"Really? Doing what?" Liv asked.

"Um, studying, yeah studying." I lied. "I've gotta get some sleep."

"Come on, Athena we have a new dorm mate you can at least be a bit hospitable." Aine said.

"Fine but only for an hour." I agreed.

"Yay!" My dorm mates shouted in unison.

I stayed up for another hour talking and getting to know Liv, she's pretty interesting actually. Apparently she had heard of my mom, my mother won quite a few awards for Beauxbatons.

"Well, I must be going to sleep see you all in the morning." I laid down on my bed.

"Good night Athena." They all said.