Chapter Three

"Oh my gosh there's not gonna be any seats left by the time I get there." I thought out loud. And just as I thought there was none. " Great none left." I complained.

"You can sit with us." a familiarly annoying voice called.

Oh no not them anybody but them. I thought. "McKayla... how nice of you to offer. Sure why not seeing as there is no other carriages available." It's only a short ride. You just have to deal with them for half an hour at most.

"We heard a loud slam come from you car earlier is everything ok?" she asked in such an annoyingly innocent voice so fake you could tell from a mile away.

"Did you and Alex fight?" Nicholas added.

"No everything's fine." I lied

"Really. Then why aren't you sitting with Alex?" McKayla asked.

"We got separated on our way to the carriages so I guess he got a seat with out me." I lied again.

"Oh that's to bad." Nicholas said. he kept adding on to McKayla's sentence's.Twin thing.

It was silent For a while.

"So what did Alex say about the Tournament?" I jumped at the sound of McKayla's voice.

"Oh I don't know." I lied for a third time. As we we're riding along I could see Artemis' carriage she was talking to Jason, Professer Devin,Professer Devin is the current Divination teacher, and someone I didn't recognize. He looked young enough to be at least a seventh year but he wasn't wearing the standard student robes. He was very attractive his pale white skin highlighted his other features his blue eyes and black hair.

I looked around a bit more and saw Ares as usual his carriage was full of girls, it's amazing that at least one of his friends made it on the carriage with him.

Ditty was in a carriage with her friends Rose Weasley, a Gryffindor and daughter of Ron and Hermione Weasley, Albus Serverus Potter, also a Griffindor and son of the great Harry and Ginny Potter. They we're probabaly talking about Quidditch or something.

And then I thought I saw Alex but if he was there he disappeared as if he wasn't.

Maybe I should apologize to Alex after all he's to smart to enter he'll eventually realize that it's stupid.

"Athena we're here." I heard Professer Longbottom say.

"Oh, ok Professer." I said still coming back from my thoughts.

I got out of the carriage and headed into Hogwarts.