Part 21

We were sitting at a table with different actors and singers and I felt so out of place. James squeezed my right knee and turned to face him and he mouthed relax before kissing my cheek. 

"Hi Cecily right?"

"Yes thats me."

"I'm Amelia, Jamie's wife?"

"Oh god hi!"

I stood up and hugged her before receiving a beaming smile from her.

"It's so nice to finally meet you! Jamie spoke so fondly about you and your daughter! I feel a little out of place here so it's nice to have someone here."

"Honestly, Cecily you really are so sweet. Jamie said how great you were and I think James is lucky to have you."

I felt James's hands seize my shoulders before reaching around my waist.

"Amelia hi!"

They kissed one another on the cheek.

"James you really have got yourself a perfect girl here! Be good to her, not your usual self."

I raised my eyebrow at Amelia and looked towards James who looked as white as a ghost. I turned to Amelia who looked embarrassed and looked around the room before spotting her husband and quickly smiling at me and then leaving.

"What's wrong?"

He scratched his head and began to look at the floor.

"James what is wrong? If you're worried about what Amelia said you shouldn't be. Everyone has a past and frankly I don't give a shit as long as it doesn't effect us..."

"James Franco. It has been so long."

"Oh Julia hi wow you look.. beautiful."

"You look just the same as good as you did the last time we were together."

They kissed each other on the cheeks before engaging in conversation. James didnt look at me once, nor did Julia. He didn't introduce me or even acknowledge I was there. I butted in before receiving a scowl from Julia.

"Hi I am Cecily. James's girlfriend.

"Oh haha so this is your new squeeze."

I was shocked and looked to James for defence but he just laughed. I scoffed before turning around and heading towards to the table to grab my purse.

"CECILLLYYY"

I was suddenly hit by a beautiful blonde bombshell who hugged me tightly.

"Cara oh god thank god you are here. James is being such a prick please can we just go and drink.

"Sweetie you know I'm down for that! First let me introduce you to Kendall! She has been dying to meet you after I told her about our antics at the charity gala."

"Cecily Miller its so nice to finally meet you."

"Oh god Kendal you are even more beautiful in real life wow haha"

I hugged her before Cara asked for a quick snap, the two models both kissed my cheeks and I pouted in the middle. I began to forget what James had done acting as though I didn't exist. The first round of shots had us laughing followed by another 4. 

"Cecily I might take Kendall back, she doesn't look so good."

We both glanced to Kendall who was staring at the bottles of Bombay Saphire behind the bar smiling to herself.

"Oh god go, taker her! Was amazing seeing you and you both made my night, please lunch or dinner soon?"

"Dinner please, much more fun and we can party afterwards. Lots of love Cec."