Part 5

September 21st 11:54am

I arose to the radio playing 'I Loved You' by Blonde. I quickly lay back down with a grin on my face as I knew what had happened last night. I felt.. good to say the least. I got up and placed a baggy white t-shirt over my naked body and wondered through to the kitchen. There he was. Topless with the 'just fucked' hair style. He had his back to me and was wiggling his hips while drinking some coffee and looking through a sketch book.

"James." I said with a luring tone

His necked rolled to the right and his shoulders raised before he placed his coffee down and turned and literally ran and picked me up and carried me straight back to the bedroom. I was giggling and hitting his back but secretly I loved it.

"You are mine and no one else's. Remember that Cec."

I squirmed from below him and stood up while he lay on his back.

"If you say so Mr Franco."

I raised the T-shirt from over my head and I heard him let out a small gasp before I plunged myself on top of him. I began to graze my teeth gently along is jaw line and down his neck before he threw me off and got back on top of me

"You're de maning me Cecily."

I laughed before being cut of by a long and hard deep kiss.

1:00pm

We were lying in my bed with my legs straddled over his and he kept me warm in his arms. Frankly I was so warm. I tried to reach for my phone as I heard the faint buzz of a phone call.

"No Cec, they can wait. This is the first time I've properly had you to myself. Have you thought about coming to the Lake house with my family and I? I mean you don't have to but I'd-"

"Of course I will. I was always going to come I hope you know."

He smiled and I placed a gentle kiss on his lips before sauntering off to the bathroom. I kept in the back of my mind a piece of advice my mum said to me that make sure the other person loves you just a fraction more than you love them. I felt I was in control for once. I had tamed this wild beast who had supposedly had many other relationships when I had just and various flings.

1:13pm 

I felt a dry hand touch my wet shoulder from outside the shower. There James was. Standing naked, in all his glory looking at me and I bit my bottom lip and my breath hastened before he stepped in.

"When do you want to go?" as he lathered soap along my back "We could go this evening if you want or tomorrow morning? Not fussed just as long as you are with me."

I washed the soapy liquid off and turned and faced him. I cupped his head in my hands and had to stand slightly on my tip toes "You choose James I don't mind." He kissed me hard

"Cecily I just can't resist you!"

He said while our lips were thrashing together.

"I know I'm rather irrestsitable"

I said jokingly and he began to chuckle before jumping out of the shower and running to my bed soaking wet.

"James no don't they are fresh, dry.."

"TOO LATE COME ON CEC."

I dived out the shower and followed my naked wet sex God back to the bedroom.

He stood there with his small brown curls dripping down his already wet body. We stood there for what felt like an eternity just watching and admiring each other. How in the hell am I standing here with James Fucking Franco.