Part 8

7:38am

The strong scent of coffee beans wafted past my nostrils as my brain started to wake my body up slowly limb by limb. My eyes were the last to open and once they did a searing pain shot through my head and continued to pound. I focused gently on the toned, tanned torso sitting next to me holding some pills in one hand and a cup of hot coffee in the morning.

"Oh my God. My head hurts so much."

I whispered while reaching for the pills. A swift gulp of pills and I lay back down. The room was spinning and I could feel James staring at me.

"Quit staring I probably look like shit."

He laughed and started to brush coils of my long blonde hair behind my ears.

"Are you aware Cec that this is the first time you've been to my place?"

"Oh yeh it is isn't it. I feel like I've been here before."

"Its a pretty great waking up to see you here."

He bent down and gave me a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"I'm going to jump in the shower as I have work today."

I shot my head up and the pain got worse.

"I'm going to be sick."

I sprinted to the bathroom and threw up releasing a lot of pain from my stomach. Oh my god how can I go to work like this?

"James can you call me a cab so I can go home and get changed and ready for my day?"

"Oh aren't you going to stay here?" He looked at me with a disappointed look.

"I'll come back later today there is just something I have to do."

7:57AM

As I wondered back to the bedroom I picked up my phone. So he finally messaged me.

"Who's that?"

"Who's who?"

"The message from you idiot."

He said play fully before wrapping his arms around my belly and hugging me from behind while softly placing kisses on my neck and shoulders.

"Its no one."

"Ok so why won't you tell me then?"

His grip loosened and he spun me around so I was facing him. He went to kiss me but clearly remembered I had just been sick and diverted the kiss to my forehead.