Part 20

We arrived back to James's apartment.

"Cecily."

"Yeh?"

James reached his hand out towards my cheek and stroked it. I closed my eyes and absorbed his touch. I missed it. I needed it so badly. I placed mine on top of his and stroked his thumb gently with my thumb. He moved forward and pulled my head into his chest. His grip was tight as he began to kiss my head, I raised my face up so our eyes were locked. He lent down and kissed my lips hard. I felt his love and I felt his pain, I loved him so much I couldn't bare to think what I'd do without him.

"How are you feeling?"

I looked at my sweater before answering.

"I mean I feel weirdly relieved. I didn't think we were ready or even if I was ready. It's been a very weird day."

He smiled before lifting me onto the kitchen counter, the cold black granite stung my bare legs as I tried to cling to him to get away.

"Cec stop just sit here."

He left the room but not before long he returned with an old school polaroid camera. I began to smile with a huge toothy grin, after the pregnancy scare I actually began to feel myself again. He started to move around me snapping more pictures as I began to stop smiling and stare at him. His head rose from behind the lens and we stared at one another before I left of the counter, he tossed the camera and we were hot in each others embrace. Through the heated kisses he breathed,

"I.Love.You.So.Much"

I began to laugh before he began to pull my jacket off and lifter my legs and I wrapped them around his waist. He stumbled with me draped around him into the back room. He pushed his back through the dark brown doors and an open plan beautiful New York bedroom stared us in the face. He gently placed me on to the bed before continuing to kiss me. 

"I love you."

He smiled before continuing to trace kisses down my neck and he unbuttoned my blouse. Quickly all our clothes were in a pile on the floor and I felt his satin sheets wrap around my body gently and softly. He stood back naked in all his glory looking down on to my half naked half covered with a satin sheet.

"A girl like you should only be dressed in satin. Like the goddess you are."

I giggled before James rolled me on to my front and slapped my bare behind. I gasped before biting my lip and spinning around and leaning up, our bodies touching and our passion so alive.

I awoke to a little side lamp brightness in my face. I cringed at it while hearing some papers flicking.

"Bub I'm sorry, I wanted to let you sleep. It's been a long and emotional day for both of us but I have a surprise for tonight."

"Mhmm"

I mumbled as I snuggled up to his side before he allowed my head onto his chest, he smelt heavily of Hermes cologne and it settled my mind.

"Is this the movie you're working on?"

"No its some of my students papers they've written. I have to grade them while helping them direct and shoot their own devised piece.

"Oh wow ok. Well I'm going to take a shower and freshen up. What time is it?"

"It's 7:30pm let me finish this paper and I'll come with you."

I closed my eyes for a little longer before feeling James swoop me up into his arms and carrying me to the bathroom. We were both still completely nude but it felt so normal with him. I'd never felt this comfortable with my own body before until now. 

We showered and once again James presented me with a box. This time it was Dior. 

"James I can't accept another expensive gift. I haven't gotten you anything and all you do is spoil me."

He stroked my wet hair before kissing it and opening the box.

"You deserve the world baby and these gifts only scratch the surface. It's an off white colour which I notice you wear a lot. Satin, my favourite material. I hope it's ok."

I help up the dress and it was flawless, it was loose strapped with a laced front and open back with a long flowing train and slips for my legs. I began to well up. 

"I'm sorry James. I was such a bitch to you earlier at the hospital. I was just so scared and I took it out on you and I'm sorry I shouldn't have. I love you so much it scares me. I don't know what I'd do if you left me. I mean when you left for New York so abruptly I felt like a little bit of me was missing."

He clutched my hands before lifting them to his mouth and kissing my knuckles.

"You have nothing to apologise about ok, you are my everything and I will never leave you Cecily. In my lifetime I have never met someone male or female quite as extraordinary as you. There is something about you that I am drawn to and I begged with the director to let me come a couple days later but they wouldn't allow it and the thought of.. well saying goodbye hurt me too much I didn't want to do it. I just wanted you to fly out to New York and stay here with me. We can go back to LA for weekends but I really really want you to move in with me."

I stared at him, stunned. I began to study his face, the dark brown curls and deep brown eyes. His small smile and chiseled features. I was in love and for the first time I'd let my guard down and I trusted him. I wanted to be with him and only him. This felt.. Right. I lent up slowly and placed a gentle kiss on his lips before pulling back, I smiled 

"I couldn't think of anything I'd like more."

The familiar crinkles drowned his eyes and a huge grin caressed his face before he swept me into a huge kiss. We began to laugh and opened a bottle of wine. 

"We are going to a launch party tonight. For Cirox vodka. Here's your invitation."

"Wait I actually got an invitation?"

"People know you now Cec, you're not my little secret anymore. However much I wish you were."

I grabbed my phone and texted Cara.

"Hey sweetie, you going to the Cirox event tonight in NY? I'll be there so I hope you will be too!! xx"

Almost instantaneously she replied.

"Bubba of course I am, I'd never miss a free vodka party. I'm staying with Kendall as we are coming together. I'm excited for you two to meet. xx"

"James?"

"Mmhhmm sweetie?"

"You're beautiful and I love you."

He smiled and laughed.

"What do you want?"

He said in a teasing tone, I opened my mouth with a jokingly shocked expression.

"What are you implying? That whenever I compliment you I want something?"

I began to walk towards the bar stool he was sitting on and began to rub his bare back. His skin was soft. He had grey sweatpants on and his back was nicely toned as well as his abs. I reached my hands around to his belly and began to stroke his abs and his pecks until I wrapped my arms around his waist and began to kiss his shoulders. 

"You drive me crazy you know that Cecily?"

"Of course I know."

I released him and winked before swaying my hips into his and swaying back to his room. I clung around the door and caught his eye before summoning him with my finger. I dropped his pad of paper and a big grin covered his face before he came running down the corridor. I giggled and ran and jumped onto the bd before James in promptly jumped on top of me.