Part 14

"So who's coming tonight then?"

I wearily asked James as I watched him unpack his bag from the bed.

"A couple guys, err I think Jamie, Zac and maybe Seth. I reckon he'll have a lot to say to you, I gave him a bollocking so I hope he does."

I flushed red at the thought of Seth Rogan apologising to me. I was so embarrassed that I hid my face into the pillow. I felt the familiar dip in the mattress from James's weight being pushed on top of me. The pillow was quickly ripped from my hands before I received a bombardment of kisses from him.

"James you're super annoying stop." 

I said through the laughs before pushing him off me and scrambling onto my feet. I quickly patted down my hair and gave him a quick wink. 

"So what should I wear?"

"Well if it was up to me it'd be a floor length dress and a coat to hide your beautiful body from prying eyes, but, as I'm not a jealous man I guess shorts and a shirt could be nice? Or a dress? I'm so bad at this thing."

I giggled and lent over and placed a gentle kiss on his lips before returning to the wardrobe and fishing out me new Victoria secret pink matching underwear. I turned to show James as I put them on enjoying the sight of his face lighting up and his bodies response. I then began to fish out my black chiffon shirt and a pair of washed out Levi shorts along with a pair of fresh white chucks. I quickly swooped my hair over my shoulders to help apply a little make up. I added a little colour to my cheeks but mainly just added a small line of winged liner and some mascara. I squirted some Prada Candy perfume on me before turning to face James.

"I take that back, I am a jealous man." 

He launched himself at me and began to lift my top of over my head. Things got heated quickly and before I knew it I was stripped down to my underwear. He began to place chaste hard kissed down my jaw line and down my throat towards my breasts. A sudden rumble of loud noise echoed through the corridor a James stopped and looked towards the door. He turned and kissed me hard before getting off and handing me my clothes.

"They're here.. Great timing huh."

He grabbed a dark navy shirt and a pair of white shorts and deck shoes and pulled them on. I re brushed my hair and applied a small amount of lip stick, a natural colour. James kissed me again before clutching my hand and pulling me out the door way. As we approached the stairs I could hear the men all chatting. As we headed towards the door I broke free of James's grip and slipped into the kitchen where Betsy was preparing some dip. 

"Betsy hey, can I help you with anything?"

James continued outside as I heard a loud hooray for him as he came out.

"Sweetie you go outside and meet everyone I'll bring the dip out."

She could tell I was a little un easy about being the only young women there so handed me the dips and headed out in front of me.

"Boys, this is Cecily! Please play nice!"

Dave quickly jumped up and grabbed the dip from me before giving me a cheeky smile. A sudden big arm was flopped around my shoulder before I turned to see who it was.

"Cec, lovely seeing you again. I just want to start with an apology for stealing James that night. That was poor form, I really am sorry."

I turned and kissed Seth on both cheeks before grinning and forgiving him. Seth had this aura about him which made it difficult to stay mad at him. I quickly turned to see Zac Efron smiling at me and then he saunted towards me.

"Hey, so you're the infamous Cecily Miller huh? Zac nice to meet you."

He put his hand out towards me and I returned it.

"Nice to meet you too, infamous what do you mean?"

"Well you've been the talk of the town, you know one of the Franco's new squeeze."

"Squeeze?"

I was taken back by his comment. He could see my annoyance and he quickly apologised.

"It's OK don't worry. I guess I've been introduced into a new lifestyle but otherwise I'm the same as I used to be."

"Yeh I'm just pulling your leg. You're really into art right?"

He placed his hand on my lower back and a gentle smile crossed his face suddenly the hand was lifted off and I could smell James's cologne. I moved backwards to stand beside James. I was so embarrassed. 

"I don't think so mate."

Zac smiled awkwardly before quickly running into the house.

"Cec I'd like you to meet Jamie. He's been a great friend for a long time, you'll probably recognise him from uh.."

He didn't need to finish his sentence. I felt my face flush as the beautiful Jamie Dornan kissed my cheeks.

"Nice to meet you, I've been wanting to meet James's new girl for a while but I've been so busy with filming and my daughter."

His sweet Irish accent seemed sincere. It reassured me after Zac's uncomfortable comment. James grabbed me a beer before returning to the conversation. I could tell they were close even though they weren't often in the media together. It got later and the drinks were still flowing. The conversations were hilarious and they seemed to love hanging out with a girl. I chatted with Dave some more and he was curious to meet my sister. James and I both laughed a lot and Seth and Jamie and James were so sweet together. I got a nice shot of them all together which I sent to Amelia and Violet saying "Wish you guys were here x" I chatted with Zac a little more and he apologised explaining he was drunk but I just avoided the conversation. It got to around 3am and I was severely drunk. I tapped Dave on the shoulder and smiled a very toothy grin. He burst out laughing and began to take pictures of me. The flash was so bright I couldn't even keep my eyes open. Seth jumped in and I jumped onto his back. I couldn't stop laughing and as Seth laughed I began to laugh even more.

"Baby you wanna go to bed?"

I felt James tug at my shirt and I slid down into his arms. I nodded and nuzzled my head into his chest. His cologne was strong and heavenly. The boys said goodnight and Jamie came up behind us. 

"I haven't been up this late in so long. And I will be able to sleep in on this hangover."

We both giggled as he turned down into the room on the end. James placed me on the bed and and began to undo my shirt. I winced and pushed him out the way before running to the toilet. I quickly threw up most of the alcohol I had consumed that night.

"Why does this always happen when I drink with you J?"

He laughed and attempted to stroke my back before over judging it and falling onto the floor. I started to laugh and through my choked breathing and smile I said,

"Are you alright? Ha ha ha ha ha"

He was smiling and also looking in pain. I moved away from the toilet and picked him up by his arm as we both stumbled to bed. I took of my clothes as did he and we picked up from where we left of earlier. Once we were done we both lay there panting and inebriated. I cuddled up to him as the AC blew its cool air on us. I lent up and kissed his sharp jaw line. He whispered down,

"I love you Cec, I am seriously the most lucky guy in the world."

I laughed and kissed his chest before letting my eyes slowly shut and I drifted off to sleep.