Part 6

September 22nd 8:06am

"Cec I've got to go, class starts at 10 but I'll be back at around five 'ish to pick you up for dinner."

I nodded with my eyes still firmly shut. Chris said I could work from home till the exhibition to help me get it done faster.

"Are you even listening?"

I felt the bed move as James stood up. It suddenly felt a whole lot lighter.

"Mhm." I mumbled as I gently rolled into the middle of the sheets. I could feel my breasts were exposed but I wasn't ashamed. James wanted me so bad so why shouldn't I tease him a little. I heard him grown slightly and the bed started to get heavier again.

"I don't think so Mr. Teach. You stay here and you will be late for class. You can have me when you get back."

I spoke alluringly through pursed lips with my eyes only slightly parted enough to see him watching me.

"You drive me insane Cecily. Now when I get back I expect at least 2 paintings and a sculpture to be done. If not Mr. Teach may have to punish you."

I smiled and turned onto my front still with my eyes and mouth closed, still drowsy. A quick slap of my right butt cheek made me let out a small yelp and turn and face the perpetrator face on. He sat there with a beaming grin on his face. His warm curls fell just above his brow line and his dark hazy eyes stared deeply into me. I smiled and curled me left index finger around a curl while studying it intently.

"Do I fascinate you Miss Miller?"

"Oh that you do."

I bit my bottom lip with a small smile and raised my head to be met half way with a soft, core warming kiss.

"Have a productive day Cecily. I love you."

He gazed hard into my eyes to see my reaction. Wait hold on. He loves me? Did he actually just say that?

I smiled gently to not allow my face to give away the thoughts running through my mind. I kissed him and laid back down not saying anything. He kissed the nape of my neck and in an instance was gone.

I snatched my phone from the side table and quickly dialled Amelia's number.

"Mia! Hi."

"Mhm what Cec? Why are you calling me so early?"

"In all fairness it's not that early."

"I meant early for you dumbass! I've been awake since 7:00. Jake's step mom isn't doing so well. The tumour has grown and they don't know if she will recover. His dads in bits, so is Jake if I'm honest I don't think he's ever seen his dad like this."

My mind calmed as I realised more important things were going on other than James uttering three words to me.

"Oh gosh Amelia, I'm sorry! Tell Jake I'm sorry too and give him a big hug from me. I miss you guys I can't imagine how he must be feeling."

"I know. I'm just trying my best to help him stay.. preoccupied I guess. His dad's taken him over to their old fishing spot down in Buckhead so I'm at home, alone. So I'm all ears... Any news from James?"

"Well.."

I began to fill Amelia in about how he had just burst in and that we had slept together multiple times, how he was desperate for me to come to Calabasas with him to meet his family. I told her how Chris was leaving and he wanted to exhibit my art to some big buyers and look for a potential new boss.

"And then this morning right.."

"Yeh?"

"Well he said I love you."