Maybe it's time to vist the boys

Lola's P.O.V

So Katie send an e-mail to the boys saying we are going to meet up and just talk. '' Are you ready to go to our doom '' said Katie all scary like '' yes master I'm ready '' I said like a servant. We meet up at a little café its so cute. ''Ciao Posso aiutarla '' said a little old lady ''sì possiamo avere due caffè del baccello di vaniglia'' said Katie I saw them come in and we got our drinks Luke's face was so cute like his face was down and now it was so happy you got to love this kid.''How are you guys '' asked Blake '' good why did you come and look for us when we told you not to we need space from everyone we are doing fine with out you guys '' said Katie well it's true '' sorry we need to see you we miss you guys we were all crying for you guys and this is how you guys treat us for something we did '' said Stefan ''yeah we knew you will be sad and we thought hey they will get over it someday but no you guys been looking for a month '' I said mad now '' we're sorry '' Ryder '' Katie I miss you so much it was like crazy come on girls lets go home '' said Luke and the boys where getting up and leaving they look back at us '' are you coming the jokes over we can go home now where we will be together '' said Damon '' it's not a joke you guys can go home we can stay here and if you keep looking for us or call us we won't answer and we will keep hiding so leave us alone will ya '' me and Katie said .''ok if that's what you want then goodbye '' said Liam '' no we can't leave them please come with us Katie and low '' said Luke crying '' I'm sorry lukey boo but no I'm staying here for a while then I might come back or just stay forever '' me and Katie said hugging Luke. They pull him away from us and I saw the hurt in everyone eyes only if they understand what we are going through I blow a kiss to Luke and so did Katie. Me and Katie went back to the house we were so sad why did we do that when it will cost so much pain to us this was a bad idea.'' Did you see the hurt in their eyes only if they knew we are trying to fix our anger and when we get angry to not kill people and hurt them '' said Katie '' I know but they don't understand ''I said  I just keep remembering Luke face when we said we are not coming with him that was just heartbreaking let me tell you. ''Katie his face it just heartbreaking '' I said sad '' I know I know it was I couldn't take it when we go back we have to take Luke with us and bring him here with us so hes not sad'' said Katie '' no we can't do that he will know we leave here and  that he was in the right place the first time '' I said ''that is true you do have a point '' said Katie '' but we will visit him at night in the woods one of these day ok '' I said '' or better yet when all the boys are together and we do what they did to you to them '' said Katie  "did I ever tell you I love you '' I said '' yes we have to do it next month on July 18 ''said Katie '' why ?'' I asked ''its my birthday and they always go to the woods to hunt for good blood on my birthday '' said Katie ''ah I like that plan '' I said ''but I don't think we can do it being sad '' I said '' we will be happy I promise '' said Katie I hope your right.