I will tell or we're done !

Katie 's Pov

We were done at the pool and I was in chance's room and we were talking about what we are and I say we are just friends who kiss and stuff but he said we are boyfriend and girlfriend but I don't want that.'' Katie we are together and friends don't kiss and cuddle at night if you need to be held at night but you don't where together and you know it '' said chance yelling ''no we are not so just get over it '' I said leaving.''Come back in here we are not done'' said chance '' WHAT!  we are done and leave me alone you son of a gun just leave me alone '' I said getting his hand off of me . I went to Damon's room crying, me and  him got close since the fight '' Katie what happen ?'' asked Damon '' I can't tell you might judge me '' I said '' no I won't you know me Katie I will never judge you we are like my best friend girl '' said Damon acting gay for me so I told him and he said '' boo you two are or were dating and now you are not dating so your single honey I told him not to mess with you to leave you alone because you don't what to be with a guy '' said Damon '' which I thought you will get over it cause it was a long time ago but I get it '' said Damon '' can I sleep in here I still cry and Lola try to comfort me but it wasn't you Damon '' I said me and Damon gone more closer seen he saw me in 1600 he left me alone when I wanted I came to him one night when I had a nightmare or I went to the kitchen I saw him .

FLASH BACK (YAY)

I just wake up from a bad dream so I went to the kitchen to get some water this always happen I go to the kitchen and get water maybe cry a little .'' Katherine why are you up I 'm sorry I didn't mean to scared you '' said Damon '' it's ok I was just getting water sir '' I said '' you don't have to call me sir I feel like my dad when you say that ''said Damon '' sorry um can I get the water Damon '' I asked '' yes here Katherine you don't have to be scared of me I won't hurt you I promise ok '' said Damon '' ok now I'm going to bed thank you '' I said '' wait I know you cry at night may I sleep next to you to see what might happens I won't even put my arms around you if you don't want me too '' said Damon. '' I'll try anything cause I haven't been sleeping right at night anymore '' I said that night I slept well and ever since then Damon has been helping me sleep .

FLASH BACK (END BOO)

'' Good morning beautiful'' said Damon '' ha your funny but good morning to you too handsome '' I said ''hey Damon do know where kati- '' said chance walking in when I was in Damon's bed that doesn't look right if you know what I mean but I have clothes on so what I got nothing to hide ''well I see your busy with my ex girlfriend '' said chance '' 1 we didn't do anything and 2 we were never together cause you never asked me out you dip '' I said '' sorry I never ask you out so how about you don't talk to me ever '' said chance angry ''fine'' I said holding my tears in and Damon held me until I stop crying

Chance Pov

Katie thinks that she can do that to me and say I didn't ask her out which is true but come on I freaking love her I love her smile and the dimples she has on her cheeks, I love the way she laughs, I love the way she cries in sad movies which is so cute,I love how she makes me feel when we kiss. I know shes not my one and I don't care I FREAKING LOVE HER ME CHANCE LOVE KATHERINE SCARLETT COLLINS .