Saying goodbye is hard

Lola's P.O.V  

It'd just a normal day me and the boy and Katie are playing baseball and my phone rings it's my mom she hasn't call me in a long time great more be good and no kids at a young age got it .'' loolla yooouuur father just past away at the doctors he just died on the floor '' said mom knowing  I will break down crying but no he was never there for me he didn't care what ever happen to me so I said '' ok whens the funeral cause I know he just didn't what to see me cause I remind him of his first born so just tell him his ghost I love him and hope he see her there '' I said in a not caring voice '' well since you don't care your not invite to it and he loved you and your sister equally even though she was never mind just don't come '' said mom '' I wasn't planning to mom bye and thanks for keeping me her I now know who really care about me '' I said she hung up after that. she never cared when I got kidnapped she gave them my stuff and so did dad they did ask for me or call the police and the only person that really care  about my being was matt and Katie plus the boy I never felt so much from love from them I will do anything for them .'' lola are you ok '' asked Katie ''yeah my dad just past away and I'm not invite to the funeral anymore cause I don't care when I know he didn't love me that much cause you guy give me so much love when I never felt like that with them when my sister pasted  the love was gone '' I said '' it ok I know how you feel I was never love until the guys found me '' said Katie hugging me .

Katie's P.O.V

Me and chance have been doing good but I have to leave again I can't stay here anymore it to much memory's that I like to keep inside then cry all the time me and Lola might just go to Italy to get away she loves Liam but its to much for her too so we are leaving tonight by magic and they won't know thats what I do I run if things get to hard so lola want to go to so we are leaving rite now.

Liam's P.O.V

''has anyone seen Katie '' asked chance ''no maybe she's with Lola '' said Luke still in his corner poor guy '' there not in their room but there was a note '' said Blake

note said :

sorry guys we couldn't take it any more there's memory's you guy bring back when we are with you. We left me and Katie we won't be back ever we are so sorry we didn't tell you but we knew you  will stop us sorry Liam, Blake, Luke, Ryder, Stefan, Damon, Chance. We are so sorry love you Liam and love you chance

                                 love,

                                         Katie and Lola

  P.S Luke go to your corner and don't forget it ever hugs and kisses - Katie

end of note

'' they left without telling us we have to look for them do you know where there at Stefan '' said Luke crying '' no I can't see them Katie did that so I can't see them '' said Stefan. '' We have to search for them they can't leave us like that '' said Ryder crying too everyone is crying to these girl made us who we are putting us together we are going no matter what and how long it takes us I love Lola and chance loves Katie.

whoa right you didn't see that coming did you will they find them or will it take weeks or months before they give up comment and vote to find out -Katie