ice cream or more crying

Damon's Pov

Katie has been in her with matt and Lola for like what 8 days now she doesn't want to face us cause of what chance said no one thinks she did anything wrong  me, Stefan, Blake, Liam, Luke, and Ryder are waiting for Katie to come out. We are in the living room Chance went to get blood for us from the woods not from a blood bank ew.'' Guys she's not coming out it like were in the past again when she won't talk to anyone '' said Ryder '' He's right why can't chance leave her alone from the begining and this won't happen to her or us '' said Blake ''I miss Katie I miss her telling me to go to the corner an me say so cold '' said Luke yelling '' will I can put in the corner if you want '' said Liam '' no it won't be the same '' said Luke sad. Lola just came out and she shake her head matts with her '' she won't come out no matter what she said she might leave to your parents or she just eat ice cream and get fat gosh chance he did this all he had to is keep his big mouth shut and this wouldn't happen '' said Lola yelling '' did you sleep together or like go to bed and sleep '' asked Matt '' we just fell a sleep I helped her sleep all the time you all know that I don't like her like that she like a sister to me and all of you guys '' I said '' that's true you always do that for her right now I think should be alone so she can co-''said Liam when the door open and Katie came out her eyes were red from crying and her face was puffing she was just wearing sweats and one of my shirts that said 'bite me '. ''Hey how you feel love '' said Luke ''fine and go to yyoouurr corner '' said Katie before she started crying this is not for chance I know it this is for her mom, dad,Tia, boo, and when she got kidnapped I talk to her earlier to find out I'm like her big bro so yeah I'm cool like that boo boos .''it's ok I will make it  all better'' said Luke hugging Katie '' yeah how '' said Katie almost laughing ah I miss her laugh oh great here come chances '' well first off gurl what are you wear we only wear sweats when we get our T.O.M '' said Luke '' what '' said the girls and Matt '' you guys don't know what T.O.M means it stands for TIME OF MONTH '' said Luke don't ask me how he knows '' hey guys '' said chance ''Katie '' said chance ''no you can't talk to her she was doing so fine without you messing with her feelings '' said Matt '' just let me to talk  to her please '' said chance ''what ever you have to say to Katie you can say it to us '' said Lola ''no it ok lets talk outside '' said Katie .

Katie's Pov

I'm tried of being sad I just want him to tell me what he has to say and let me live my life I can't be sad all the time. '' Katie um first off I'm sorry for yelling at you making me look like the bad person when really I am the bad person second that iloveyou '' said chance what did he just say he loves me no that can't be true '' what I didn't hear you right it sounded like you said you love me '' I said '' yeah that's what I said '' said chance '' no you can't love me because I can't be loved I'm a monster who kills when she mad and I don't love only if you are family but I can't be loved or love someone more then a friend I'm sorry but I don't feel that way '' I said ''yeah and I'm sorry I was ever nice to you and i'm sorry we ever kiss lets just pretend it never happen we never kiss and we never were mad at each other sorry Katherine '' said chance crying I never saw him cry before at it was heartbreaking '' no I didn't mean-'' I said '' I know what you meant it's ok no one  is good enough for Katerina the princess that can't be love by anyone else cause she too scared but I'm not so I'm going to this and not be sorry '' said chance cupping my cheeks and kissed me with so much passion  it hurt to let go.'' good night Katherine '' said chance and went to his room crying. I am a awful person I didn't mean to hurt him I wanted to let him go to just find someone that can love him the way I can't love him. ''Katie are you ok '' asked Liam '' no I just broke the one  person who can really love me and I can't love them back does that make me a bad person '' I asked through my tears ''no you did the right thing honey I know it just give it time '' said Liam matt left two days later chance talks to me a little not a lot cause I know he's  hurting inside. ''Lola I feel like I killed him and took his heart out and stomp on it '' I said '' I know just give it time he will get over it or he might not get over it sweetie '' said Lola ''wow you are very thoughtful person I never knew that '' I said '' aw thank you I think '' said  Lola .