Fight til you kiss. what?

lolas pov

''let's go people pin down your partner down don't be afraid to ''said Katie I'm not good at fighting or pinning down its hard i know how to fight but not the way she wants mines is like the way girls fight don't lie we pull the hair .''alright everyone lets stop for today practice better''said Katie ''who's playing treasure ''asked tio .''Katie is ''said CJ ''treasure that's is what you are let me treasure you ''said Katie someones hand went around my waist and was hugging me to there chest i felt so safe and warm.''low you want to go to your room ''asked Liam ''yeah ''i said ever seen i found Liam my one he been acting more loving and funny i like this side of Liam and not the "get out of my face" Liam.''Whats up''i asked ''nothing i miss doing this to you ''said Liam leaning into me and kissing me with so much love that I'm going weak in the knees how does he always do that to me ''ouch look now they know we are watching ''said Cj with Logan and Katie on the floor .

Katie's pov

''sorry we're leaving ''i said laughing me and the boys are weird when we are together ''Katie can we fight i need to learn a little more ''asked chance ''OK ''said chance you know what i been noticing that chance has been acting weird around me ever since we talk about me dating ''what do you need help with ''i asked I'm a really good fighter cause my dad use to be in the army so he taught me some move so I'm stronger then a girl vampire.''pinning some down do i grab there leg or do i grab there body ?''asked Chance ''no you have to put your weight against them ''i said showing ''OK so like this right ''said chance pinning me down to the ground now he's on top of me and i felt a Little awkward .''yeah like that ''i said then he started to lean in to me no he is not going to kiss me he cant i wont let him do it. And he did he kiss me but he kiss me so soft and gentle i even kiss back just a little and then we parted ''im sorry i didnt mean to do that im-''said chance caught off guard  when i kiss him a little soft too ''finally she let someone kiss her and she didnt punch them thank the lord ''said tia you got to love your fam when they come (not really) some time they get really annoying like luke that reminds me ''LUKE IN THE CORNER YOU TOUCH THE CAKE ''I said laughing ''SO COLD AND DARK ''said luke laughing too .