Chapter 13 [End.]

"Hey, are we all set to go?" Midori looked around at everyone who had their suitcases; double checking with everything as well.

"(f/n)!" A voice in the distance was calling out your name. All of you had turned to see who it was.

"Chris..." As you said his name, everyone glowered their eyes at him. All of you could see that he had a suitcase and a dufflebag ready to go with.

"You gonna be okay?" He whispered in your ear.

"Yeah. Just stay back, I've got this."

"...."

"Good, I made it just in time." He smiled. "Now I can finally do this, in front of everyone." He took out the small box from his back pocket.

"...." You said nothing, you just continued to watch him, even as he went down on one knee.

"(f/n)," He took your hand." As he did so, Sosuke felt himself beginning to boil. "right here, right now, in front of all of these people and your friends....will you marry me?"

At first, you looked at him lovingly. "Chris..." But then, everything about you, in that moment, turned ice cold. "Why don't you stop embarrassing yourself and get your ass up. I have no intention of marrying a two-timing asshole like you, so you can just forget about it." You sneered at him.

"(f-f/n), what's going on? I thought we were gonna-"

"'We'? You mean 'you'. You can stop pretending now, Chris. Admit that you were only coming to Japan with us so that you could rob me for what me and my parents had, dump me and come back to America so that you could be with your new bitch."

"....How did--"

"I overheard you, at the restaurant speaking to your girlfriend about your little plans. You fucking bastard, how dare you. I can't believe I wasted most of my time loving a piece of shit like you. You're a good-for-nothing ass!"

"....So?" He smirked as he picked himself up. "You're point is?"

"You--"

"You son of a bitch!" Midori exploded. "She loved you! Didn't you love her?!"

"At one point, but not anymore. I met Veronica right after you went back to Japan." All like now, Sosuke was still trying to keep his peace. Slowly and steadily, he was getting to the point where he could no longer contain his anger. "She eventually found out that we still had a thing, but didn't care. I eventually told her about how rich you parents were and she came up with the idea to talk you into coming here again so that we could meet up. I'm sorry to say, (f/n), though the time was sweet for a while, I stopped caring about 'us' a long time ago."

"!!" His harsh words rammed right into your heart, but you tried not to lose face. All you could do, was clench your fists to subside the pain.

Although you thought you were hiding the pain, Sosuke noticed this; that was when he decided to no longer sit back and watch the one he loved get hurt. "If that's the case," Sosuke moved from behind you and walked up to him. "then make sure you come nowhere near us again." If looks could kill, Chris'd be dead already.

"Sosuke..."

"'Us'?" For a second he had become confused, but then soon realized. "Oh~, so you two hooked up, huh? I felt like something was up between you two. Good for you, really. You shouldn't have to stay bound to someone like me. I know what I was doing was wrong, but hey it hap-" Blood suddenly dripped out of Chris' nose and onto the floor. "You--Ow!" It felt his jaw was about to break off.

'I've seen him angry....but never this angry.'

"You're really pissing me off with the way you're running your mouth like that. If you care about living to see another day, I suggest that you leave right now. I'm the one who's going to be taking care of her from here on out, so we don't need to see your shitty face any longer." The warning he had given him, along with the intense look in his eyes, was enough to send Chris running, cowardly, with his tail between his legs.