Chapter 4

"Wow, you've proven me wrong. You're a fantastic lover, Sosuke." As your hand laid over Sosuke's chest and your legs intertwined with his, you complimented him on his overall performance with a small smile to your face.

"And so are you. Way better than I had imagined you'd be. I mean, not that I-"

You rolled your eyes. "Save it." You let out a small sigh and glanced up at him. "I don't mind...if we do this again sometime."

Sosuke propped himself up properly to look down at you."You want to do this again?" He seemed surprised. "I mean, I don't have a problem with it, but you really want to?"

"Surprisingly, yes." Your hand left his chest so that you could run your fingers through his damp locks. "So, we'll continue doing this under two condition."

"And what's that?"

"You don't tell anyone about this, meaning no one is to find out about this evening or any future events between us."

"I guess that seems reasonable. What's the other?"

"We don't fall in love with each other."

"I think the second condition is a little--"

"Sosuke, I can't have a relationship with you, at all. It'll be too troublesome if feeling get in the way of this."

"Why would it be troublesome?"

"It just would, okay. Do we have a deal?"

"Fine...I hear ya. So, this is your room, huh?" Sosuke examined your room with a creeped out expression on his face.

"Yes. It's one of my favorite places to be." You looked at the walls that had fake blood stains on it with a satisfied smile.

"It should be."

You took Sosuke by the ears and pulled his face closer to yours. "Thank you again, for the bear. I love it." You pressed your lips against his and generated a hot and passionate kiss. Sosuke took his hands and ran them through your hair while pulling you deeper into the kiss. You then rolled over on top of Sosuke and straddled him. "Let's go for round 4, Sosuke." You started to give little peck his from his cheek down to his chest.

"Hey, how long do you think we've up here for, together I mean?"

KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK

"Long enough! Get down!" You rolled off of Sosuke and shoved him off your bed and had him hide under your bed while you covered up in your sheets. "C-Come in." You told the person.

"(f/n)?" It was Midori. She peaked her head in though your door before opening it wide. "Are you okay? Where's Sosuke? He did come up here, didn't he?"

"Oh, him? N-no, he didn't come here?"

"That's funny, I didn't see him come back downstairs. Anyways, listen, I know you don't like Sosuke, but that was kind of mean, what you did to him downstairs. That bear really was a lot of money, yet he still went out of his way to get it for. I think you should apologize to him."

"Fine, I'll apologize."

"Really? That's good. Well, I'll let you get back to sleeping now. Oh, wait, I almost forgot to tell you. You've got a missed call from Chris."

'Chris?' Sosuke questioned the given name.

"Chris?!" Your eyes widened and blush grew on your face. "A-Alright, I'll make sure to call him back."

'Who the hell is Chris?'

"Alright. Goodnight then."

"Yeah, goodnight." Midori closed the door behind her and went back downstairs to the party.