Chapter 7

"Sosuke! What the hell are you doing?! Let him go!" You glared daggers at Sosuke.

"What?" Sosuke looked at you with a confused expression. 'Why is she looking at me like that?'

"Let him go!"

Sosuke looked back at Chris with narrowed brows, yet let him go. "Who is this guy?"

"He's--"

"I'm her boyfriend." Chris fixed his collar and looked at Sosuke.

"Her....boyfriend...? Your boyfriend?!" Sosuke looked over to you with complete disbelief. All you could do in reply to this was look away without any type of denial. '...Her boyfriend...? Then--I don't get it...' His brain was all scrambled up.

"And you are? What's your relationship with my (f/n)?" Chris pulled you in close.

Sosuke looked over to you and saw that you were begging him not tell Chris about their little secret flings with your eyes alone. As he saw you looking at him like that, he felt like complete shit. He felt like a fool who didn't know what was going on. "I'm Sosuke." Was he being toyed with? "I'm just her friend, and nothing more." He looked back to Chris.

"A friend? Well then, it's nice to meet you then. My name is Chris Knightly. Thank you for taking care of my (f/n) while we were apart." Chris pulled you in closer by the waist.

'He's 'Chris'? So he must be the reason why she doesn't want to be in a relationship with me. She already has someone she loves.' Sosuke had no words left for either of you. His only option was to leave, and that's exactly what he did. "I'm going back to the hotel."

"What's wrong with him?" He looked down at you.

Without turning Chris' way you answered, "...I don't know..." That was a lie. You had an idea why he decided to leave.

"Either way," Chris faced you and cupped your cheeks between his big hands. "I've been waiting to do this for a long time." He slowly leaned down towards you with anticipation and with his sights set on your lips the whole time. As your lips finally touched for the first time in a long time, you nearly melted in your heels from the tender kiss that was caused by two soft lips with lots of experience. "You look amazing in this outfit by the way. But then again, no outfit that you put on could match or even come close to your beauty. You look much better without anything on."

"Thank you." You squeaked. Your face was dyed to the color of a newly blossomed rose.

"Haha, you've always become like this after we kiss." Chris swept, behind your ear, a lock of hair that had fallen out of place from your style.

"That's because I really like your kisses."

"Hey, are the girls here with you?"

"Oh, yeah. Us, plus Sosuke and his friends have come along with us."

"And I'm guessing you paid for everything?"

"How did you know?"

"Because you're a generous person, but never like to admit it. But it's not like it's a bad thing. I happen to find it very cute, the way you act." He kissed your forehead. "So, where are they?"

"They're too busy to having fun among themselves to notice anyone else."

"So does that mean that we can sneak out and catch up while doing a little fun of our own?"

You looked down towards the floor with red hot ears. "I don't see the harm in doing so."

"How about I give you a little belated-birthday present." When he whispered in your ear, your skin was covered with sweet bumps that were caused by the vibration of his husky voice and his sweet breath blowing against your ear. "Would you like that?"