Chapter 6

When the sun had set, that was when you all had gotten ready to go out once again.

"Wow, you girls look good." Machida sized all of you girls up and down, as the rest of the guys did, with a grin on his face.

"Thank you, Machida-kun." Midori took the compliment on behalf of the others. "You guys don't look bad yourselves. Now, are you guys ready to party?"

"I knew we had to be going to a party. You girls know people here?"

"That's not it at all. Just shut up and come along with us." Midori told them.

When everyone got downstairs, there was a limo waiting outside. "A limo? You rented us a limo to get around?"

"Just for the night. I actually got a discount." The group looked over at the limo driver and saw him with hearts practically in his eyes as he gawked at the girls.

"Gee, I wonder why?" Kanzaki rolled his eyes. "Will we all fit?"

"Yes." Midori answered.

"All right, let's get going to this surprise place."

*****

"A club?!"

"Yeah," Midori raised her voice so they could hear her. "We haven't gone to one in a while!" She smiled. "We thought it'd be good to go to one, especially since we're here."

"Well, I don't see a problem, let's have some fun!" Everyone cheered. You all then split up soon afterwards. The girls to the dance floor and the boys to the bar for a drink. "Man, we've got some great girls, don't we?" Kanzaki grinned.

"You've got the right!" Machida and the rest agreed.

"Kanzaki! Get your ass over here and dance with me!" Midori called him over.

"Well," Kanzaki threw back the rest of his drink. "The beautiful lady calls." He then moved from his spot to go over to where you were. Soon, the rest of the guts were being called, leaving Sosuke all alone at the bar.

"Are you going to stand here the whole time, or are you going to go out and have some fun with the rest of us?" When Sosuke looked over, he saw you leaned over on the counter, looking at him.

"I'm fine." Sosuke took a sip of his drink.

"Are you really?" You moved your gaze to the people before you.

"Yeah. Should you be talking to be right now? Aren't the girls looking for you right about now?"

"No, they're to busy having fun with your friends to notice."

"Oh." Sosuke felt like the air was awkward, even though it shouldn't be.

"Dance with me." You requested.

"What? I-"

"Are you scared?" You glanced up at him from the corner of your eye.

"Of dancing? No way."

You took Sosuke's hand began to pull him away from the bar. "Then come on."

"Wait a minute." Sosuke drank up the rest of his drink and set the glass down on the counter before getting far. As the both of you guys got to your own spot, all Sosuke could do was stand there awkwardly as you danced.

"You're sticking out like a soar thumb. If you don't know how to dance, then you should have told me."

Sosuke sighed. "What difference would it make?"

"It's not that hard. Just move your feet a little, and look nowhere, but into my eyes."

"..." Sosuke did as you couched him to do and was actually doing well. The part he was really good at, was not looking anywhere else, except for your eyes only. The deeper the both of your gazes had gotten, the closer Sosuke moved in, with your lips as target.

"Sosuke." You placed your hand on his lips before you had gotten too absorbed in the situation.

"I guess you don't want to us kissing in public. Too risky, right?"

"...." You looked away.

"Hey, there." A feminine voice came from close by. As you and Sosuke looked over, you saw a pretty girl who was looking at Sosuke. "Do you wanna dance with me?" She got closer to him and placed her hand on his chest.

All you could do was stand by while you giving her a 'who the hell do you think you are' look.

"Do you mind, (f/n)?" Sosuke turned to you.

You loosened up your expression and looked back up at him. "I don't care. Go and do what you want. It's not like we're in a relationship anyway." You then turned and walked away from them both. Little did you know, you left Sosuke with a bit of a broken heart. 'What the hell? It's as if I was jealous back there.' You gave a little sigh as your choice of words weighed on you a bit.

"Hey, Asian girl."

While you were on your way back to your friends, you heard someone calling towards you. And being that you were the only Asian girl by yourself, it was obvious that it was your attention that he was trying to catch. You turned around and saw a guy that was about Sosuke's height but a bit shorter, wearing a wide grin on his lips and coming towards you.

"Hey," The strange man stopped right in front of you. Your eyes followed up to look at his. "I saw you from across the room. How about you and I hook up for the rest of the night."

You narrowed your brows. "No thank you," You began to speak in partly broken English. "I am not interested. Now get out of my face."

"Don't be like that." He grabbed onto your wrist, which made the others protest at his sudden actions. "I can see that you're all by yourself, so I thought it's be good if we both got together. I promise It'll be the best time of your life."

"Don't touch me!" You threw down your hand to try and shake him off, but his hand was still around your wrist. That was hand was soon removed from yours when another hand that was identified to be the person who hadn't expected to see at all.

"Hey!" They intervened with a bark. "Get your damn hands off of her. She said she doesn't want to go, so take a damn hint already."

"Chris?" You looked up and saw him trying to save you.

"And who the hell are you?" The man turned to him.

"It's none of your business who I am. You just better stay away from this girl."

"Oh yeah? And what if I don't." Without letting him answer, the man's fist made contact with Chris' jaw.

"Chris!" You called his name. "You son of bitch." You glared at him.

"Now, back to you." He looked back over to you.

"Hey! We're not finished yet!" Chris grabbed the man by the shoulder and turned him around to face him. "I dare you to talk to her again while you're unconscious." With that said, a flying punch came and hit the right in his jaw. Fortunately, he took a big fall and became unconscious.

"Chris, is that really you?" You placed your hand on the handsome brunette's shoulder and looked up at him with big eyes that reflected him.

He smiled when looked down at you. "I should be the one to ask you that. I haven't seen you in so long."

You smiled. "Your Japanese, its gotten much better."

"Well," while grabbing your chin, he leaned down close to your face, "I needed to work really hard if I was planning on moving out to Japan to be with the girl of my dreams."

"Chris..." Your whole face turned red; it felt as if your heart was about to jump right out your chest. "You were planning on moving to Japan?"

"Yeah, I was thinking of starting a new life with you." Yup, your heart was getting ready to jump out of your chest at any given second.

"(f/n)!" Somebody nearby called out to you. When you looked over, you saw Sosuke rushing past the crowd to get to where you were. "I saw some guy walking towards you when you were walking off so I wanted to see if you...were okay." Sosuke saw you and Chris together and went off. He suddenly charged in at Chris and yanked him away from you by his collar."Who the hell are you?!"