Chapter 9

"Midori! Kanzaki! Open up!" Sosuke was banging on their door rapidly until it was open.

Kanzaki swing open the door and gave Sosuke a 'what the hell is wrong with you' face. "What the hell is wrong with you dude?"

"We need to talk." Sosuke pushed his way through.

"W-What's wrong?"

"Sosuke? What's wrong?" Midori sat up from laying down on the bed.

"That guy, Chris, is planning on using (f/n) for her money and once we get back to Japan and disappear from her life for good."

"I fucking knew that no-good son of a bitch was up to something! How the hell did you find this out?"

"I heard him talking just now on the phone in front of our room door. That fucking bastard, he's got another woman. He doesn't give two shits about (f/n)."

"AHH! I gonna kill him!"

"We've got to tell (f/n) and stop him."

"None of you are going to tell her about this."

"What, Midori hopped out of bed, "why not?!"

"Because this is my battle. If anyone is going to tell (f/n) about this scumbag, it's going to be me. It's up to her on whether she actually believes me or not."

"When are you going to tell her?"

"Don't worry about it. I'll tell her."

"So...does that mean you know about his drug problem too?"

"Yeah, I overheard you guys talking about it."

"Sosuke, I really am sorry we didn't tell you about him before, it's just that-"

"It's fine, Midori. I'm sure whatever reason you had was for good intentions."

"....Mm."

"Well, I'll see you guys later. Remember, don't tell her anything until I do."

*****

"Hey, I'm back." Sosuke walked inside the room and closed the door behind him. There was a hint of stress from his sigh.

"Sosuke," you rubbed your eyes as you sat up from your well-rested nap, "what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me. what's bothering you."

"It's nothing, really..."

You looked down towards the floor, then back at him, getting ready to say something. "...Sit down." You told him. Sosuke walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed. You shifted over so that you were sitting on the edge as well.

"What's up?"

Your eyes were directed towards your hands that sat lazily in your lap. "I...I don't think we should have sex anymore. At least until I know that...you're the one I want to be with for sure." You glanced up at him to see what his reaction would be to this suggestion. "I also think that we shouldn't be close until then."

"Why am I not surprised that you'd say something like this."

"It's not like that!"

"Then tell me what it really is, (f/n)."

"If we stop having sex, and I just happen to miss being with you, not intimate-like, but otherwise, wouldn't that mean that I really do love you, I can't be without you?" Your blushed turned darker while you chewed on your bottom lip.

"Yeah right, like I can believe that."

You narrowed your brows. "What are you--"

"Why don't you go ahead and tell me what is that you truly want." He stood up. "Just tell me that you're in love with Chris completely and want nothing to d with me! How could I believe for one second that you could actually be attracted to me. I should have known that the last time we had sex was nothing more than just sex for you."

"No! No....."

"You can't have the both of us, (f/n)! Someone has to be chosen! It's me or him! Pick!"

"...." It was way to soon to pick either on of them. You both felt something for the both of them, so how could you pick so soon. "I....What's wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?"

"How can I not?" He walked back towards you. "My heart breaks a little more every time I see the two of you together. I hate it." He cupped your face and crashed his lips into yours. "But I can't do anything about it. All I can do is wait for your feelings to come around some day."

"Mm!" Your eyes shot open wide. The sudden kiss definitely caught you off guard, but in less then 2 seconds, you dissolved into what was supposed to be a tender kiss."Mm....Mm...Sosuke..." You glanced up at with rosy cheeks.

"That was just a small portion of my love for you. It had nothing to do with lust or anything in the like."

Sosuke turned and started to walk towards the door. "I'm gonna go and take a walk to go cool my head." He closed the door behind himself.

You clutched the part of your chest where a throbbing pain was taking place. 'It hurts....'