Chapter 11

"That not-good piece of shit scumbag!! Argh! I'm so pissed right now!"

"...." You sat on the edge of their bed, sniffling and trying to wipe away your persistent tears. All while this was happening, your heart was trying to fix itself back together from the shock. "He was right..."

"What?" Midori briefly stopped her ranting to turn to you.

"Sosuke...he was right. He told me about him...and I didn't believe him." You shook your head. "I'm such an idiot!"

"Stop calling yourself that!" She walked up to you. "The only idiot here is Chris!"

"What am I going to do? How am I going to face him?"

"What you need to do, is grow yourself a pair of balls and say that you're sorry."

"But...What if he doesn't forgive me? What if.....what if he throws me away?" You bit your lip from another direct hit of pain towards your heart. Just thinking of him doing that, it actually scared you. In truth, it was only Sosuke that cared for you.

"As if he'd do that! Sosuke loves you!"

"...."

"(f/n)-chan, Midori-chan is right. This is the first time, ever, that I've seen Yamazaki care for someone like he does you. I think he knows that you're the one."

"Kanzaki..." You looked down into your lap. "Alright, I'll go."

"That's my girl." Midori ruffled your. "But before you leave, let's clean you up some. Your mascara is running horribly. You look like you're in a horror movie." She grinned.

You chuckled lightly. "Okay." You stood up at let her lead you to the bathroom.

*****

Before shoving the key in the doorknob, you hesitated. 'It's now or never (f/n). Just get it over with.' You shoved the key in the hole and turned the door knob. Your eyes went directly to the bed and saw that he was sleeping soundly with the covers pulled over him. 'He's asleep...' You huffed out a small sigh. 'I guess I could go the balcony to calm myself down some more.' And you did just that. You walked over a chair and left your purse down on the seat and walked out onto the balcony. 'What am I going to say when we wakes up?' You asked yourself as your stared at all the buildings and the cars that passed by.

"You're finally back."

"Sosuke!" You turned your head around and saw him standing there, in his pajamas, leaning up against the door.

"....You waited up for me? Why?"

"I wanted to talk about earlier." He walked closer to you. As he did so, you backed up onto the railing. You had no where to go. "I need you to listed to me. I know it sounded crazy and completely unbelievable over the phone, but I'm being serious. I'd never do something unfair like that just to get in you my hands. I want to earn you fair and square."

"..."

"Hey, have you been crying? Your eyes are puffy."

You lowered your head. "Yeah." You felt like you were going to cry again. "What you said, it was true. I overheard him on the phone before I got back to my seat."

"!!"

"I'm sorry, okay! You were right, *sniff* and I didn't believe you."

"...."

"I was so scared before coming here. I was thinking 'what if he were to throw me away' or what if he doesn't except my apology' because I was being a stupid indecisive bitch."