Chapter 3

"Charlie's Midnight Funhouse....Kenny Bear..." It was the middle of the night and Sosuke was up searching where and how to get that limited edition bear for you. As tired as he was, he was pulling through for you. "Sold out....Sold out....Ugh, sold out here too. Ah, I found one! It's the last one too. 7800yen?!" 'It's for her, it's for her.' He kept telling himself. "Alright, let's buy this thing." After typing in his credit card information and address, Sosuke moved the mouse pointer over to the 'buy' button and clicked it. "It'll arrive in a week, huh? I guess that'll be a good time to give it to her, if she's still not pissed at me."

After one week had passed, the bear was delivered to Sosuke's house. He took the package up to his room and cut it open, revealing the bear that he ordered a few days prior. 'Is this thing really what she's into?' He picked the bear up from inside the box and examined it closely when his phone began to ring. "Hello? Kanzaki, what's up."

"Hey, we're all going to (f/n)'s house for a party."

"A party? What for?"

"Can't tell you, it's a secret. I'll text you the address, so make it over here with that bear if you've got it. Oh, and bring your swimming trunks too."

"Yeah, alright." Kanzaki then hung up on Sosuke, texting him a few seconds later, the address to your house.

*****

"Hey, I'm here!"

"Sosuke, you made it," Midori came up the gates that surround the house and opened them. "Come in."

"Did you guys rent out someone's house or something for a few hours, or is this really (f/n)'s house." Sosuke sized up the huge house with wide eyes.

"Nope, this is really her house. Impressive, right? Her parents are famous doctors, so they make lots of money. Not to mention that they're nice folk and are searching for their son-in-law." Midori nudged him playfully. "Ah, is that the bear?" Midori pointed out.

"Huh, yeah."

"Great!" Midori snatched the bear away from him."I'll put it in the house."

"Where are the others?"

"We're all in the back. Just keep going straight, and you'll see them on your left." She directed him as she parted ways with him to go in the house.

Sosuke followed Midori's direction and ended up in a huge backyard with a huge pool in the middle. Balloons, streamers, snacks, alcohol and a cake, were all present along with the banner that said: Happy Birthday. "A birthday party? Who's birthday party is it?" He looked at all the people that had came to the party.

"Mine." You walked up to Sosuke, wearing another alluring bathing suit. "What the hell are you doing here?" You gave Sosuke a cold stare.

"Well, Kanzaki called me and told me your address, but I'm guessing it was Midori who told me to come. had no idea I was going to be walking into the home of a rich girl. How old are you turning?"

"Twenty-one. Now go home, I don't want you here." You folded your arms.

"Oh, come on, I just got here. Besides I didn't think you'd still be angry with me

"I was furious. My skin was blotched with rashes from head to toe."

"Look, I really am sorry about that. It really wasn't intentional. All I was trying to do was find a way to get you to come around, even if it was a little bit."

"And what do you plan on doing to me when I 'come around'? Like I've said before, I'm not like any other girl you've probably messed with." You placed a hand on your hip. "I am not a toy to be played with. If all you've got in your head is my body, and looks, then you can forget about me 'coming around'."