Chapter 2

"What? You're canceling our plans to go and see "Children of the Antique Shop"? Why? You all are busy? Fine...I guess I'll go see it by myself then. Yeah, goodbye." You gave a light sigh before walking out the door to start off your way to the movies. After catching the bus and walking 2 blocks, you finally reached your destination.

"One ticket to see "Children of The Antique Shop" at 12:30, please." You asked politely.

"That will be 1200Yen." You handed over the money to him.. "Here you go, one ticket to see "Children of the Antique Shop". He handed over the ticket to you. "Enjoy the movie."

"Thank you." You accepted the ticket and continued to make your way to the movie.

"(f/n)!"

A voice had called out your name. Though you were obligated to ignore the person, you decided to turn around, just to see who the hell it was. You soon realized that it was a complete mistake in doing so. "What the hell are you doing here?" You asked. with a growing chip on your head.

"I came to see "Children of the Antique Shop". Sosuke replied to you with a smirk and showing off his ticket. "Where are your friends? I thought that you guys were going to see this movie together?"

Without an answer to be given, yoU turned right around and kept on walking.to your awaited movie.

"Hey, since we're both here, together, why don't you and I see it together? It'll be like our first date."

"No, thank you. I don't want to sit next or near to you. You're annoying."

"How could you say that, you-"

"Easily. You're annoying." You opened the door of the theater and walked inside the quiet room with Sosuke tailing behind you. As you moved into one of the rows, evidently Sosuke moved inside with you. "Why are you following me?" You asked in an annoyed tone.

"What's the problem with us sitting together?"

"I just don't want you near me. Please move."

"Come on, it's not like I'm going to attack you or anything." Sosuke took the seat right next to you.

"..." With your eyes furrowed, you looked straight ahead at the screen.

"Hey, do you want some popcorn?" He held it up.

"No."

"What about candy?" He held some up.

"No."

"Do you want any-"

"No. Please be quiet, the movie it starting." You crossed your leg over the other and decided to ignore him in reply to any question or statement he had for you.

"..." Sosuke had no choice but to give up and try to talk to you again until the movie ended. Every now and then though, Sosuke would look over and see a smile on your face as you watch the people on the screen get murdered. In truth, he was kind of creeped out by it, but he couldn't stop looking at your smile.

Once the movie finished and the credits were rolling the both of you got up and left the movie theater.

"(f/n), do you want to-"

"I don't want to do anything with you, plus I'm busy as of right now." You walked on without Sosuke, but he evidently followed you.

'Why the heck. Why am I having so much trouble with just 1 woman?' "Hey, why do you hate me?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't like it."

"Wha-! Hey, where are you going?"

"That's none of your business." You started to walk across the street. Just then, when you were in the middle of street, the light had changed from red, to green, but you hadn't noticed. You had only realized then when the cars around you were moving. "!" Instead of reaction and running out of the way, you had became frozen.