Chapter 8

"Huh? Where'd you get this little fella from?" Chris sat down on the edge of your bed and picked up the bear that was bought by Sosuke.

"Sosuke bought it for me, for my birthday." You answered.

"Really? That was nice of him."

"...Mm." You looked down towards your lap and started to play around with your fingers.

"Hey, what's the matter." Chris took his hand and brushed a few strands of hair behind your hear.

"Nothing. Why?"

"Well, it's just that we're more lovey dovey than this." He chuckled lightly.

"Sorry..."

"Tell me," Chris pulled you closer to him and pressed his lips against your temple. What's bothering you?"

"Chris...are you--Are you really clean now?" Your eyes looked worried.

"....Of course. Ever since you went back to Japan, I couldn't stop thinking about you, us. I decided to get clean, for our future."

"Chris..."

"May I kiss you?"

"...You know you don't have to ask me something like that."

"Right." He smiled and then leaned down and captured your lips in a sweet kiss.

"My bad, I didn't know I was walking into the middle of something."

"!!" Hearing that particular voice you jumped away from Chris and looked over behind him. "When did you get here, Sosuke?"

There was nothing pleasing about the expression on his face. "I just walked in."

"Hi there, Sosuke." Chris smiled at him, but Sosuke had no such thing for him in return. Just then, Chris' phone went off. "Oh, I have to go, honey. I'll see you later." Chris gave you one last kiss on the lips before he walked out the door. "Bye, Sosuke." He waved and closed the door behind him.

"Where were you?" You asked.

"Wow, I thought you were too wrapped up with Chris to even think about me."

"Shut up and tell me where you were."

"I was walking around the hotel."

"Thinking about...?"

"Honestly, you and that guy. How the hell do expect me to do this, fight for you I mean. You're with this guy all the time now. Where do--"

"We're all alone."

"...Yeah, so?"

"Do whatever you want with this time." You turned to lay on you stomach, your ass in full display. "I'm just gonna lay here, maybe take a nap or something."

"....Damn you." Sosuke walked over and roughly turned you over onto your back. "Don't try and act like you're the victim here." He crawled on top of you. "Do you even think about me, ever?" 'I bet she doesn't.'

"Yes." You averted your gaze away from his. A tint of blush appeared upon your cheek.

Sosuke blushed as you did. "You do?" He raised a brow.

"Yeah, truth is...you're not so bad of a guy as I thought you were."

"..."

"You're just an idiot."

"Hey!"

"It's not like it's a bad thing though. I think it's cute that your intelligence is not nearly as high as mine."

"You!" Sosuke popped open your shirt. "You're going to regret that."

"Really, now." You smirked while wrapping your arms around his neck. "I'm shaking in my socks." You then pulled him down for kiss.

*****

"Midori-chan, what's wrong?" Kanzaki watched as Midori paced back and forth with a mad look on her face.

"It's just that...I can't believe she's seeing that guy again!" Midori stomped. "Then he goes on and announces that he's coming back with us to Japan? Who does that?!"

"Are you talking about that American dude that was with (f/n)-chan? Chris, right?"

"Right!"

"Well, what's so bad about him."

Midori stopped her ranting. "....*sigh* Chris--Chris does drugs."

"Eh?! (f/n)-chan doesn't like that type of guy, does she?"

"No, but she's fallen for him and can't help herself. From the first time we came to New York, we met him in the mall. Chris managed to get her attention right away after the exchange of a few words and they've been hitting it off ever since. For most of our trip he spent time with us. We all thought he was cool, until we found him in an alley, getting some from some guy. (f/n) was crushed and said that she'd stopped seeing him, but I could tell that there was still feeling for him left in her."

"After we left for Japan and we got back home, her phone and house phone was constantly blowing up. He was calling her to tell her that he loved her and still wanted to be with her. Until now she's kept on refusing him. He eventually stopped and gave up, but I knew that when he called her for her birthday he wanted to get with her again. That's the only explanation for this. But, that was the first time in months that he's called her. It's weird that he's called her now out of all times though. I don't believe this 'new him' thing for a second. Something up, I know it."

"Damn. I just feel bad for Yamazaki, he truly likes her."

"Yeah..."

'This can't be real, right? She knows this guy does that sort of thing, yet she's still going out with him? Love really is blind.' Sosuke stood up beside Kanzaki and Midori's room door, baffled by everything that he just heard.

*****

As Sosuke was walking back down the hallway to your shared room, he stopped his movements once he saw Chris speaking on the phone. 'What the hell is he saying?' Sosuke quickly got to the side of the nearest vending machine and hid there.

"I told you already,babe, I've got this."

'Babe?'

"Once I get to Japan I'm going to stay with her for a while, then take her for everything she has and fly back here as quick as I can before she notices anything. We can go anywhere we want in the world with type of money she and her parents have.....Of course it'll work, she's totally in love me. She really believes that I'm going back to be with her forever."

'That son of fucking bitch!!' Sosuke felt his blood boiling. 'He's just using her!'

"Yeah...Right, I love you too babe." As Chris ended the call, he let a small snicker, collected himself and knocked right on your door. Sosuke was only free to move when he saw Chris walk inside your room.

'That fucking bastard! Tch, I need to tell Midori.'