Chapter 1

"Yamazaki!" Called one of the guys who were close with him. "We're going to a gokon with a couple of girls from the university not too far away from here. You're coming with us, right? It'll go much more better if you're there."

"Well, I'm not doing anything after my classes, so why not." He shrugged.

"Alright! Hey, you're in for a treat. The girls who agreed to go are real cuties! They're going to be 5 of them coming along."

"And who else is going besides you and me, Kanzaki?"

"Matsunaga, Machida, and Yoshihara are coming along."

"Alright, where are we going?"

"Just a regular bar. Wait outside after you finish your classes so we can all meet up and go together."

"I got it."

sosuke Yamazaki was the most popular guy in his college. tall, good looks, charismatic, he had the whole package. No girl could resist him; it would be a no brainer that he wasn't a virgin anymore.

"Jeez, how long do these guy plan on making me wait?" sosuke was standing outside the rendezvous, waiting for his friends so that they could go to the gokon, as planned, but none of his friends had gotten there yet. "15 minutes passes and still no sign of....them..." As Sosuke was looking around for his friends, his eyes latched onto a girl that was passing by the gates of the school. "Holy shit." His eyes widened at the sight of her.

As if she felt him staring, she had looked over at him. Neither a smile or frown on her face when she noticed him.

Sosuke reacted to this by giving her a slight smile to show of his charm. What surprised him was that for the first time ever, a girl had actually ignored him. 'She...ignored me...?'

"Yamazaki! We're here!" Kanzaki called out for Sosuke while running with the rest of their friends following. "Sorry we're late man, that damn Nishimura was holding us back to explain some damn project to us."

"..."

"Yamazaki? What's the matter, man?" Kanzaki placed his hand on Sosuke's shoulder. He peered in his face, but nothing. So he decided to look where he was looking, but saw no one there. "Yamazaki!" He called for him to come back to reality. "What the hell is wrong with you? What are you looking at, man?"

"What?" Sosuke looked over and saw that his friends had finally come.

"Did you see some cute girl or something?" Matsunaga joked.

"Actually," He looked over to his him. "that's exactly what happened."

"Really what did she looked like?" All the boys' interests were piqued.

"Well she had (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes."

"Aww, our Sosuke has a crush on some girl he'll never see again."

"Shut up. I am not in love." He rolled his eyes. "Can we just go. I'm sure we're late."

"Aright let's get going to meet us some babes!" Kanzaki tried to get the boys all riled up.

The bar that they were going to was in walking distance, therefor making it about 7-10 minutes to get there. When they arrived at the bar, they saw 5 pretty girls talking amongst themselves.

"Look alive boys, that's our table over there." Kanzaki smirked. Little did he know, the boys were rolling their eyes behind him as they strolled over to the table with the girls. "Hello, pretty ladies." Kanzaki spoke up to make their presence known.

With only one look towards them and a look amongst themselves, the four of them giggled. "Well, what are you waiting for, and invitation? Sit down." The girl with long black hair that sat at the rear end urged them to sit.