Chapter 12

"Sosuke....Sosuke!"

"Huh?!" Sosuke flew right up out his rem sleep. His hair was all over the place and there were slight bags under his eyes.

"Wake up," you cupped one his cheeks, "it's morning." You kissed the free one.

"I guess last night wasn't a dream at all. We really are..."

You gently smile at him, "Yeah."

♪RING~♫

"Your phone." Sosuke reached over to the night stand and picked it up. His eyes led him to the caller ID, and he his eyes narrowed immediately.

"Who is it?"

"Who do you think it is?" He showed you.

"...." You took the phone from him and pressed 'end' to end the call. Right after you made the decision to turn off your phone so not one more call could interrupt you two. "I don't want to have to deal with him until the last day, before we board the plane."

"You sure about that?"

"Of course I am." You crawled on top of him so that you were looking down at him. "I need to take responsible and make up for all the last time that we could have had." You felt a few goosebumps rise up on your arms and a warm feeling beginning to spread over your cheeks as Sosuke placed his hands on your thighs and gently smile. "I love the way you make me feel, Sosuke. I feel so warm inside whenever you look or even talk to me. I want this feeling to last forever and ever."

"I feel the same way about you." Sosuke lowered his eyelids as you leaned down for a kiss.

"I love you, Sosuke." You snuggled yourself up against him. "Hey, can you hear it. Can you feel it? My heart feels like it's about to explode." You chuckled. Sosuke raised his hand and took it to the back of your head. Your locks under and overlapped between his fingers as he did so. The feeling of his big and warm hand rubbing your head the way he was, sent a whole bunch of goosebumps up and down your arms, legs, back, everywhere.

"She's so honest now..."

"Sosuke, I have a proposal."

"?" He cocked a brow. 'Another one?' He thought.

"Let's not have anymore sex until we get married."

"......EHHH?!" Sosuke shot up and knocked you onto you back.

"W-What?" You looked up at him.

"W-What do mean no more sex?!"

"It's just until we get married. No pressure or anything."

"(f/n), I can't wait that long to have sex again."

"Why not?" You narrowed your brows.

"Its' just---I just can't!"

"Well, it's not like you have to wait long." You started to blush once again. "You can do it as soon as we get back to Japan." Sosuke had a tint of blush on his cheeks just from seeing you that way. "If not, then just a bit longer from that. But, I don't want to wait more than 2 years, okay?"

He groaned loudly."......I'll try....for you." 'Let's see how long this lasts.'

"Thank you. You're not going to be the only one suffering though, I am too."

♪KNOCK-KNOCK♫

"(f/n)!"

"!" 'Chris?! This guys seriously came here?'

"Don't answer and keep quiet." Sosuke whispered to you.

"...." You nodded. Sosuke's breathe hit your lips, and you couldn't help but wrap your arms and legs around him and pulled him down close. "Kiss me." You whispered in his ear quietly.

Sosuke did you as you wanted,"!" but right after had got a hard on, which you definitely felt because his bulge was right between your legs. 'How can she say 'let's not have sex' when we're in this position!'

"(f/n)! Are you in there?"

"Sosuke..." You called his name softly. "I'll lift up the 'no sex' thing until we get back to Japan. For now, I want you to make love to me, right now." You nibbled at his ear. In response to your nibble, Sosuke got bigger. "Make me feel good." You grinded up against him slowly.

"I guess she's not here. She probably went out. I guess I'll try again later." And with that, Chris walked away from the door.

"!!!" Sosuke was about to go crazy. 'Seriously, how did it get to this point!!' He sat up and ribbed open your shirt. "You asked for it." Sosuke unclipped your bra from the front and immediately started to suck on your nipple while he massaged your lonely breast.

"Mm~ Sosuke~"

"I'm gonna make you regret saying not to have any sex with me."