"I don't want it."

"Please." He begged. "I felt really bad yesterday."

"Well you should." Snatching both half of his sandwich.

"You want my juice?" Watching me eat the first half of the sandwich.

"No." Handing him the second half. "I would've of ate both of them but that didn't seems nice."

"Thanks." Grabbing the sandwich. "What's your name?"

"Kendra." Cleaning any scrims on my face.

"That's a pretty name." Giving me his juice." My name is Jake."

"I don't want your juice."

"It's okay." Putting another juice on the table. "I have two."
Jake opened the juice and place it near my mouth waiting for me drink and I did.

And that was the day Jake and I met and became friends.

12 years later

"You've tried at least seven pair of jeans." Jake sat patiently on my bed. "Your ass still look the same."

"Shut up." Buckling the Jean button.

"I'll be in the car." Standing up from the bed.

"Wait." Grabbing jake hands.

"What?" Feeling annoyed.

"Should I put my hair in a ponytail or let out?" Holding on to his hands.

"You look good either way." Rolling his eyes. "Now let's go." Pulling me to the door.

"Waitttt." Stretching out the other hand. "I forgot to put makeup."

"You look fine." Struggling to pull me away from the makeup kit. "Kendra."

"Fine." Stopped fighting.

Jake smiled in victory and lead me to his car.

"Let's go to Starbucks." Putting on my seatbelt.

"Why didn't you eat breakfast?" Starting his engine.

"You were the one rushing me out the house making me miss my moms breakfast she made for the both of us." I said matter fact attitude.

"Fine." Starting his engine.

"Yayyyyyy." I hugged myself quickly and turn on the radio.
"You already know my order."
Jake knew everything about me and I knew everything about him. From his favorite color to his darkest fear.

"You still got that quick makeup kit I left in here?" My eyes scanning his car.

He nodded and grabs it from the composite draw.

"Thank you." And began to do skittle quick makeup and Jake  drove us to Starbucks.

Twenty minutes late at school.

Jake opens the door and led me out.

"Bye." Rushing out the car.

"Wait." He wipes a little cream off my chin. "Let me walk you to class."

"No boy." Shaking my head. "I'm going to be late."

"We're already late." Shrugging his shoulders. "Come on Kendra."

"Fine."

We began walking and talking about any random topic that came to our head. That's the thing Jake and I do, we always talk about anything. Cheese. Sky. Shoe. Anything. It was many great conversation until on of his "fans" came along and hog him off, he told me to wait but I didn't want to be late to next call. "Bye Jake." Coughing a laugh at the girls pushing there selves at him. He's gonna be late.

"Wait!" Jake waved. "Take me with you!"

"Tootles." Skipping happily to my next class.

Jake was a lady's man to the fullest. He flirts, cheat and recycle. I sometimes feel sorry for his next victim but those feelings went away when I realize they talk trash about me to the extent, saying I use Jake or I'm too ugly to be around Jake. I don't really take anything by it to be honest, I mean they want Jake to themselves; Me and Jake always end up by each other
side. Whether it's from rumors about she say he say or people getting between us, we always move pass it and end up by each other because our friendship is more important than rumors. Jake and I grew up stronger in friendship and always talk to one another before believing those tumors or lies. Yes we always argue and fight but at the end, we are always by each other. I don't want anybody as a best friend than Jake. I even told him when he gets married, I'm going to be the Best Man and Godmother... If that's even possible.