A Thousand Years (More Like 12)

A Thousand Years- Christina Perri

This is it. Last chapter. It's farther into the future and it'll have lots of time skips. I had a lot of fun writing this. But, I don't wanna be preachy so i'll just say I hope you enjoy it! Love ya babes!~Danni

~Third p.o.v.~

Melody took a deep breath and looped her arm through Tony's. He smiled at her nervousness and kissed her temple, almost as a medicine, easing her nerves a bit. "Hey. You're gonna be fine." Melody smiled at him slightly and laughed. "Thanks, Tone." He tilts his head. "For? " He retorts. She giggled and nudged him. "I'm being serious here." She scolds playfully. He laughed and put his hands up in mock surrender. "For being there. For being the best friend a girl could ask for. For being my brother.." He smiled widely and said, "No problem, Mel-bell." Tony had never seen her this emotional since- no, he couldn't think about that. Not on such a special a day as this. It was a happy day, not a day for that dark road again. She heard the music start and squeezed his arm for dear life. It was comforting in a strange way. Then again, she was strange herself. But, she never changed for anyone, she definitely wasn't gonna start now. He laughed and hugged her. "Hey! No ruining my masterpiece! Damnit, Perry!" Kat scolded. He laughed and nodded. "Good point." Claire ran over and did last minute fixes on Melody's make-up. "Guys! They're ready for you." Vic announced with a bright, award winning smile. Tony smiled in return and thanked him, turning back to his nervous cousin. "Everything is gonna be fine..do you trust me?" She nods quickly. "No question." He kissed her cheek. "Then, know that everything is gonna turn out fine. This was meant to be." She nods and laughs a little. "Let's go." She smiled wide at her big brother figure. Positive and endearing. She knew she could trust him with her life and this was a pretty big part of it. They both looped arms once again and the doors opened. There he stood. Deep blue tie and black suit. His hair slightly less spiky than normal. Sporting a huge smile from ear to ear. Whereas Melody was clad neatly in a floor length, deep blue dress. Her eyes held mystery behind a smoky black veil. As you can tell, they didn't want to go for the ordinary. Because they were both anything but. They wanted this day to show that for the rest of their lives. Tony handed her hand to Jaime and kissed her cheek. "Be good to her, Preciado." Jaime gave him a curt nod. Tony hadn't realized how proud he was of his cousin until that moment. How far she's come from and the life she was going to have. He could see it in Melody's eyes that she was ready for the rest of the challenges life had to offer. "I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." Jaime smiled excitedly and gave an exaggerated, "Finally!" Causing the crowd to laugh. He wiggled his eyebrows and Melody giggled. He quickly dipped her and passionately kissed her. The crowd cheered and Jaime smirked. "Guess you're stuck with me now." Melody playfully rolled her eyes and gave a gentle laugh. "Looks that way. How i'm gonna survive, who knows." He laughed and kissed her once again, enjoying the moment. 

~*~

*Three months later*

Riv stared at the stick of plastic and gave a impatient sigh. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!" She heard the timer on her phone go off and she closed her eyes tightly. Before, she wanted the results but, now, she was dreading them. What if she was pregnant? Would Tony stay? She rolled her eyes at how she sounded so much like Claire when she was pregnant with Tyler. These questions were starting to make her stomach queasy. She shook her head and grabbed her phone, shutting off the annoying timer. She hated that it came to this, dreading being pregnant. She groaned and swiped up the stick, staring at the blue '+' that stares back at her through the little window. "Shit." She mumbled. How could she have been so careless? She always dreamed as a little girl that she'd be married, then have kids. But, obviously fate thought this was a twisted game. A joke even. It wasn't to her. Not at all. Obviously, she was gonna keep it. It wasn't the baby's fault that this happened. Nor was it Tony's. She just wished she was smarter. She took about half an hour staring at the pregnancy test she held in her hands. She snapped out of it when a knock came from the door. She cleared her throat and yelled a little, "Y-yeah?" Her head snapped to the test in her hands once again when the door opened, leaving her no time to stash it. Tony stood there. He didn't utter a word. He didn't know what to say besides, "Are you?" Riv looked up at him and broke down crying, nodding solemnly. He sat next to her and wrapped his arms around her and let her cry into his chest. "Don't cry. Why are you crying, River? This is awesome news!" She sniffled and looked at him, a few tears making their last escape. "W-what? You're not mad?" Tony gave a light-hearted laugh and shook his head. "Of course not! My wonderful fiance is having my baby! I'm over the moon, babe!" She smiled and he kissed her. "Ah. Ah. Ah. That's what got us here in the first place." She joked against his lips. He laughed. "Even better." 

~*~

*Three years later*

The group filled with heavy chatter made their way down Thames street, the couple's hands latched in one anothers, the children squealing with excitement. They made their way into a nearby restaurant that Vic recently bought out. Don't get them wrong, they love their fans. But, this was a special meeting for them. They wanted it as secluded as possible. The waitress' eyes went wide when she seen the amount of people she and three other waitresses had to wait on. Vic walked to the front and waved politely to the shocked, middle-aged woman. "Hi. Reservation for Vic Fuentes, please?" She smiled at how calm he was and nodded, leading them to their table. Everyone sat down and caught up with tours, travel and such for about an hour. They then ordered their food and ate, having murmured conversations. Alex smiled and stood, raising his champagne glass. "This is to the years we've had and the years to come. We all have been through hell and back. We've had our ups and downs but, family is forever. So, you're stuck with us and we're stuck with you. True, the dead cat I left on Jack's doorstep is gone but, he will always haunt his house and claw the shit out of his blinds." They all laughed and Jack rolled his eyes. "But, we have each other. I have my family and i'm fucking proud of it." He looked down at Tay and Kat with a bright smile and caring eyes. "We have some huge news." Everyone leaned closer and Tay and Kat stood up. "We're moving back to England!" Everyone gave a cheer and he smiled. This was his family, the people who stood by him through everything. He loved them all. Whether it was his techs, his friends, or his wife and adopted/biological daughter. They all mean the world to him. "Merry Christmas!" The six year-old Tyler, yelled. They all laughed and did the same, "Merry Christmas!"