"You Got Two Minutes"

~Melody's p.o.v.~

*3 days later*>>

I smile as the boys get halfway through Yeah Boy And Doll Face. Jaime looks at me and smirks. I tilt my head but never lose the smile. He was so adorably confusing that you just couldn't control your smile with him around. "So, you're Jaime's new girl, huh?" I jump and look to my left. "H-huh?" She smirks and her eyebrows raise. "Oh! U-uh, no..he, um..we uh-" She snorts. "Dude, chill! I'm not gonna kill you or anything. It looks like you make him happy. I like that about you." I give a small smile and blush. "T-thanks." She shrugs and sips her water, leaning against the wall cooly. "Just know, if you hurt him or any of them for that matter, i will hunt you down and nothing will stop me from murdering you..." My eyes go wide and i gulp. "U-uh, o-okay.." Now, if that didn't scare me shitless, i don't know what would. She gives a small laugh and i give a nervous one. "W-what's y-your name again?" I mumble. She snorts and looks at me. "Des," I nod and look back at the show, she stared at me for a while before saying, "Ya' know, normally when a person has a conversation with a stranger and asks for their name, the other would like the name too.." I face-palm. "R-right! Um, my name!...w-what even is my name?!" I grow frustrated with myself and sigh. "Dude, are you okay? You look sick." She asked, looking slightly alarmed. "Yeah,..yeah, i'm fine it's just- meeting new people is kinda hard for me.." She nods and gives a reassuring smile. "Well, i guess i can understand that." She looks behind me. "Look, uh..." She pauses and waits for my name. I face-palm again, realizing i still didn't give it to her. "Melody! My name's Melody!" She chuckles and continues from where she left off. "I should get going. The girls and i are warming-up and i really don't want to miss seeing Riv and Kat argue over pizza. So, see ya'!" She ran down the hall and i sighed. I really have to get better at this speaking to other people thing. Normal people can do it easily! But to me? It was almost a foreign term. 'But, you're not normal, Mel.' My conscience tells me. I roll my eyes and turn back to the stage. Sometimes i wonder what life would be like if i was normal. Just your typical, Mexican, quiet, shy girl. Would i be happy that way? Or more miserable? I tuned out everything and sat on a speaker facing the stage, where Tony sent me a worried glance. I shook my head and smiled, giving him a thumbs up. He laughed and did the same back to me with an enormous smile. I giggle.
"You guys have been amazing! Good night, Manhattan!" Vic yells and the guys run off stage, giving me sweaty hugs as they pass by. "Ew! You guys are gross!" I whine. They laugh and Mike shrugs. "I can live with it.." I roll my eyes and playfully push him. We've gotten close over these past few days. Me and Mike were like brother and sister though. He was like my second Tony, it was great. "C'mon you have to go get washed up! I wanna watch Riv's band tonight!" I plead. I kept wanting to go but, had to miss it because the guys take forever to get ready and don't want me to go anywhere alone. "Alright, alright! Geez! For a short girl like you, it's almost unattractive to be that adorable!" I roll my eyes but blush at Jaime's...compliment? I have no idea how to take it. But either way, i blush. We all skip to the bus, literally, so the boys can get clean.

"C'mon, Jaime! You're worse than a girl!" Vic yells. Jaime rolls his eyes and keeps brushing his hair. I groan and look at Mike for help. He smirks and stands. "Jaime, don't make me do this.." He warns. Jaime shakes his head and keeps doing his hair. I nudge Mike and he nods. In one quick motion, me and Jaime were lifted up on his shoulder, running outside. Which, needless to say, was not apart of the deal. "Mike! I didn't mean pick me up, you dumb fuck!" I scold, a hint of a laugh hidden inside. He shrugged and set us down side-stage. "I got you both here didn't I?" I roll my eyes and glance at Jaime. He doesn't seem to be bothered at all. So, why am I you ask? He was stupid the night he took me to the theatre the other night. Of course, I had asked him, but still. He was acting so..weird. Jaime wanted constant attention when guys walked by and kept getting aggravated when I wouldn't give it to him. It was frustrating. So, lately, i've been avoiding him. I know it isn't right but, I just can't handle the pressure of hanging out with him right now. Mike got serious and put both of his hands on my shoulders. "Talk to him, Mel. Me and the guys are gonna go to the bar so you can have some privacy." My eyes widened in shock and I shook my head frantically. "N-no! Don't leave me alone with him!" I plead. He shakes his head and stands. "I have to, Mel. Belive me when I say, if I could stay and watch to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid, I would. But, this is what the guys are making me do. Quite frankly, I agree with them. You gotta work this out. Everyone is counting on this." I shook my head and looked at my vans. He sighed and got on one knee. "At least, hear the guy out?" He bargains. I look at his big, brown, pleading eyes and sigh. "There never really is a 'no' with you is there?" He shook his head confidently and I give a small smile. "Fine. I'll compromise. He talks and I listen. No communicating back what-so-ever. Deal?" I retort with a sly grin, putting out my pinky. Mike chuckles a little and nods. "Deal." He latches his pinky with mine and stands again. "You hurt her, I kill you." He points accusingly at Jaime. I smile and kiss his cheek walking over to Jaime, slowly and cautiously. "Hi." He mumbles and I sigh. "You got two minutes. Go."

[Edited]