After a few minutes, the food has done. She ask me to wait for her. "I've done the dishes. Now, what do you want to do now?" She ask.

*ring ring*

"Ah, ne ne. I'll ask her to go there. I'll be there in a few minutes." I said as I put my phone down. "Jagiya~! Suho ask me to come to his house, having a reunion since Sehun, Kai, Xiumin, and Chen are in Suho's house. He ask you to come too. What do you think?" She smiled widely. "What a great idea!!! I'm going to bored to death here." She yelled. "Then, change your clothes. I'm just going to wear this t-shirt with a jacket." I said as I take my jacket. "Wait a minute." She quickly run towards her room. In a few minutes, she come out. She wears a white t-shirt, a jacket which is same with me, blue jeans, and a pair of flat shoes. "Wah! You look really pretty jagi. We even use the same jacket." "Ah, gamsahabnida. Ne, I want them to know that I am yours and noone could replace you." I look her in a 'awe'. "Then, let's go. I don't want Suho keep waiting for us. And I think the other member have arrived." I said. We walk outside. I go to my car meanwhile she lock the door. She run towards my car. She gets in and smile. "Shall we go now?" "Ne." She said in excitement.

10 minutes later~~~

"Well, we've arrived jagi. You may come out first. I'm going to park this car." "No, I want to be with you." "You're so stubborn, aren't you?" "Yes, I am." She said. I park my car a few metres far from Suho's house. We come out from the car and walk towards the gate.

*ding dong ding dong*

"Who is it?" "I'm Chanyeol, Suho." "Ah, ne. Wait." Suho said. The gate opened and we walk around. We arrived at the main door. And unexpectedly, all the EXO member are there. My eyes widen in shock. "Annyeong hyung!!!" Sehun and Kai shouted. "So this is your girlfriend named (y/n)? She is really pretty. Annyeong, (y/n). I'm Kai." Kai introduce. "Oh, ne. Gomawo, Kai oppa. I know you alot and I heard that my boyfriend, Chanyeol is a fan of yours. Is it right?" She ask. I shook my head and I ask her sit on the couch next to me. "Yes, yes he is. He really loves me. More than he loves you." He tease. I give him a death glare when I see (y/n) pout. "Ah ah, mianhae mianhae. He loves you more. I'm just kidding." Kai said in an apologetic face. "Well, Chanyeol always talks about you. He said that you are really pretty, intelligent, and cute. But, one day he said that you're lazy too." Chen speak up. "Becau--?" "Hey yah! I never said that (y/n) is lazy!! When did I say that!?" I quickly cut her. "Don't lie, Chanyeol. You said that when we practice--." Suho said.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute, I think I write everything about (y/n) in my phone with the date of course. Well.... Chanyeol said that (y/n) is lazy on.... April 3rd. Mm.. yeah, 3 April 2014. When Chanyeol ask her to go on a date but (y/n) refused because she is too lazy to move. And Chanyeol has to come to (y/n)'s house, to take care of her until she falls asleep. Well, Chanyeol said that he wants to give you something back then since that day is your anniversary. Then, we have practice until midnight. When we have break, we ask about (y/n). How is she going? And Chanyeol tell us the whole story. He is really mad to you because of that. Until now, the gift is still on Chanyeol's hand. Well, we prepared something for you because Chanyeol ask us to do it. But yeah, it failed. Kkaeb song." Baekhyun explaination making us laugh alot but I see (y/n)'s eyes become teary. "Umm.. Chanyeol, can you lead me the way to the toilet?" She suddenly ask me. "Oh ne." I grab her wrist. I lead her to the toilet. "Why your eyes are teary? Is it because of me?" I ask when we arrive at the toilet. "No, it isn't. It isn't your fault, it's my fault. I'm the one who is lazy at that time. Mianhae. I don't know that you actually want to do that. I don't even remember that.... that time was our anniversary. I thought you just ask me to go on a normal date. But.. but, that time I've prepared a gift for you and I just to coward to give you. I always bring the gift, everywhere, everytime. Because I don't want you to find out about that." She said as her tears fall. "Hey, don't cry. It's my fault too. I didn't remind you about that. Hey.. stop crying, I don't want to see my girlfriend is crying like this. The others will find out about that too. They will think that I am so careless about you. Please stop crying." I hug her tightly. She hugs me back, that makes me feel more relax that she can stop crying like a cry baby.