Chapter 18

Pearl Pov.

We brought Dipper, Mabel and Paolo to the healing fountains. We didn't know what happened, they all just collapsed. Also they got a bad fever and sweating.

"Are they going to be okay?" Steven asked as we ran around.

"Not sure, but the healing fountain should work." I replied.

We reached the healing fountains that had statues of Rose on them, crying out the healing waters. Me, Garnet, and Amethyst gently put the three artificial hybrid gems on the water, were they floated peacefully.

Moments passed and nothing, Steven, Star, and Marco were worried. So was I, I could also tell to my teammates were too.

"Nothings happening." Amethyst pointed out frantic.

Garnet picked Mabel up, "Still hot." she says.

"Maybe I could use my healing spit again." Steven suggested.

"Or I could use my magic!" Star said."Eh, I don't think we should do that." Marco says nervously.

"I can't believe these are artificial hybrids." Peridot said.

We didn't have the time explaining it to her.

"I don't understand what's happening to them?" Steven asked worried.

"I might help, but with the proper tech." Peridot says.

"There's probably enough at the ship we took." Amethyst suggested.

"Wait, you have a ship!?" Peridot yelled.

"We'll explain later." Garnet says picking up the unconscious twins. We ran back to the Warp pads, with the unconscious half gems with us. We got back to the temple, and ran out of the door to the ship. Loin and Leo followed us.

We rushed through the hallways, and entered the lab where we rescued them.

"We'll this stuff do?" I asked, Peridot looked around. "

Yes, this should be sufficient." she says.

"I still can't believe you clods didn't told me about this." she grunted.

"Can you save them?" Garnet asked.

Peridot look at the tools. "Might take time, considering there half breeds."

"Do you have any idea how this tech could have help us?"

"Yaya, we actually brought some awhile ago." Amethyst pouted crossing her arms. "Besides, we still haven't completely trust you."

Steven Pov.

I watched Peridot look on some weird techy stuff, and looked at Dipper, Mabel, and Paolo lying unconscious on the tables. I was scared for them, my body tremble, what if they never wake up? I look up at Star and Marco who had worry faces. Leo was looking up at where Dipper laid, man he loves Dipper doesn't he?

I looked over my adorable big pink cat that was next to me, I looked at him and gave him a big hug! I could feel the warm fuzziness of his mane, it felt so good.

"You guys should leave..." Pearl said picking up Leo, who tried to resist. "We'll take care of the two until then." she hands me Leo.

I took Leo gently away, and nodded at Pearl.

///Steven's house

I was at my bed, Lion was staring at the Tv, and Leo looked depressed.

"Hey Leo look!" I called out, balancing in one foot, while I attempting to juggle my toys, which I failed and fell in an instant. Leo's mood didn't change, still blue and gloomy.