Chapter 7

Dipper POV.

We carried our swords with us,(it like Connie's first training sword, but Paolo's was much longer) We entered the ship quietly, trying not get any kind of unwanted attention.

We went through long hallways, then we hear voices.

"Did you see them yet?" we hear Amethyst, "I believe they went this way." We hear Pearl then they both leave.

Me and Paolo started to roam again.

"I can't believe you got me into this." Paolo says, "Sshh.' I told him.

Then we hear footsteps again..

"Did we lose then?" we hear one, "Must be the escapes." I whispered to Paolo, "Obviously " he says.

"We need to get off the ship and tell white diamond " another says, "She's in planet X, should be an easy flight." we hear a familiar voice, "If we get back control over this ship again." we hear the other say again.

"At leat three of them." Paolo says, "We can handle them." I told him, as I drew out my sword.

"Whoa, do we even have a plan?" he asked, "Yeah." I told him, "Care to tell?" he asked.

"We'll just use our stealth skills, and pounce them by surprised." I told, 'That would work, but you forgot one crucial detail." Paolo says, "What's that?" I asked, I'm pretty sure it was good.

"I stink at stealth, remember." he says, and was right but he has been improving a bit,"Oh, you'll do fine." I told him and he sighed.

We followed the escapes quietly, we saw two unfamiliar gems, but saw of the yellow scientist. What was her name again? Lopaz? Loca? Lopal? Meh whatever.

We slowly drew our swords out, when the scientist was about to turn.

I his behind a pillar, while Paolo went into an open door.

I the scientist looked around, then shrugged and turned away. Me and Paolo sighed in relief.

I came out of my hiding place, and so did Paolo, until he hit on something and stuff fell, making the escapes to turn and saw us.

Paolo POV.

I accidentally hit a shelf in the room that I was hiding in. A bunch of stuff fell, the prisoners spotted us.

"Its the experiment 1 & 3!" says the scientist yellow lady, that I don't remember her name.

We drew out our blades, one green gem put out a dual sided axe, and another yellow gem pull out a war hammer.

"Uh.." "I'll take war hammer, you take the axe lady." Dipper says as he charges.

What is wrong with him? This is not a normal thing for him. Right as I was middle of my thoughts the one with the hammer charged right at me, I was able to react and dodged her. I swung my sword down wards but she blocked it, now were pushing each other with our weapons.

I could see Dipper, dodging and sometimes flipping over his enemy's attack. The green lady swung axe to the side, but Dipper ducked and she got her axe stuck on the wall. Dipper took the chance to push her off and pin her down.

"Jade!" yells my opponent, she looks back and I pushed her off and knock her down using the hilt of my blade. She was out cold.

The yellow scientist, who turned us into half gems tried to escape, but she was blocked by...GARNET!

"Where do you think your going?" she asked the yellow gem, she just laughed nervously, "And you two!" she says, a bit of anger could be heard, "What were you two thinking?" she says sternly.