Chapter 15

Paolo Pov.

We've been called in to help out building the drill. A watched as Pearl and Dipper design the drill head, then I noticed that Mabel wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"Hey Dip, where's your sister?" I asked him.

"I don't know, maybe in the barn." he says, I went in the old barn full of mechanical parts.

There I found Peridot, using the recorder that Steven gave her.

" Log update, 7-112, it's been the earth's third rotation since the commencements of a... collaborative approach on stopping the Cluster. " she says.

"Hey Peridot, have you seen Mabel?" I asked.

"She's over there." she points the far end of the barn.

"Thanks." I said as I walked away.

Dipper Pov.

Me and Pearl have done our design on the drill, now all we need is Peridot to check it out. "We're done drawing up the blue print for the drill head!" Pearl says peeking in the barn finding Peridot.

"Peridot, if you can come and take a look at this.." I ask.

Peridot just gave an annoyed look and walked out to meet us.

"Remind me again we I should listen to both of you?" she asked."Oh right."

She puts out and plays her recording.

The Pearl has exhibited an attitude for engineering that I grudgingly respect, but that doesn't explain the spontaneous, singing, crying, singing while crying.

Amethyst hear laughs a bit, "Why did you give her that?" Pearl asked annoyed about the recording.

"Well, we did destroy all her stuff. I thought it would make her feel a little better." Steven explains.

Clods! Mighty clods! I'm running out of ways to say clods.

We hear the tape again, and it was getting annoying, then Garnet walked in with a straw in her mouth.

"Alright, I've chased away those cows, let's get to work." she states.

"Before we begin, would you mind un-fusing. It's making me incredibly uncomfortable." Peridot says.

"Un-fusing?" I asked, then I noticed the gems stare at Garnet with silence.

Well the next thing I knew was Garnet tying Peridot to a fence with a dog leash.

"You can't do this!" Peridot complains.

"Why'd you tie up Peridot" Steven asked.

"Her running around the place was making me incredibly uncomfortable." Garnet states.

"Uh...again, what did she mean by un-fusing?" I asked.

"We'll explain later." Garnet says, "By the way, where's Paolo and Mabel?" she asked.

"MABEL! DON'T" We hear Paolo yell.

BOOM!

We hear a loud noise, we ran in seeing Mabel in Peridot's robot, and it's claws sticking out of the barn.

"Oops." Mabel said, "Mabel! What are you doing!?" I yelled.

"I wanted to try the robot." she says, "Get down!" I ordered.

"Fine yeesh." she get's down.

///Time skip

Steven Pov.