Chapter 10

Mabel POV.

Today's the day! Tonight is beacha palooza and I'm giving it my all! Along with my new friend Sadie! I was so excited, and so was Steven.

"BEACHA! PALOOZA! BEACHA! PALOOZA!" we both chanted.

We were practically jumping repeatedly on the couch, until the warp pad lit up. We saw Dipbone and Paolo, with Pearl.

"Well, you two surely are improving." Pearl says, and they both smiled at each other, "Hello Steven and Mabel." Pearl greeted.

"Hey Pearl!" Steven greeted.

"Sup P!" I got the nickname P from Amethyst, then she looks at where the bathroom is, "Is Peridot still-"

"Yes." we all said, Pearl sighed and entered the temple.

Paolo just slouched on the couch, and Dipper grabbed his journal, a back pack, and Leo? Wow his grown to the little cute dragon, kitty, thing.

"Hey bro, where ya going?" I asked.

"Just exploring the woods." he says.

"Wait? did you say exploring?" Steven asked, his eyes turning into stars.

"Can I come?" Steven asked excited, "Yeah me too!" I said.

Dipper thought about it, "Yeah sure, you can help examine the weird moss I found at the woods." he says.

"Wait moss? you mean in a spring that absorbs people?" Steven asked.

"Yeah you know about it?"

"Yeah, my mom planted them. They aren't a big mystery around here." Steven says.

"Who is your mom any way Steven?" Paolo suddenly asked.

"Yeah, we haven't met her yet, have we?" Dipper asked.

"Is it Garnet?" I asked excitedly.

"No you guys, my mom is that." Steven says pointing at the painting on top of the door.

"Whoa, how long was that there?" Paolo asked.

"It's been there since we got here." Dipper says.

"Really? I haven't noticed it."

Paolo seriously didn't noticed the giant painting of a pink, curly hair woman on top the door, that he passes by every day? Wow.

"Who was your mom?" Dipper asked.

"Well, she started the crystal gems. Rebelled the home world gems to save earth. At least that's what the gems told me." Steven explains.

"WOW! COOL! You're the descendant, of the rebel leader!" I exclaim.

"Yeah, she gave up her physical form, to create me." Steven added, looking at his gem.

We all looked at Steven, wow he never got to meet his mom, that's really sad.

"Sorry to hear that." Paolo said.

"Yeah." Dipper says softly.

"It's okay, she did it for me. Also she also left me a video in Lion's mane." Steven says.

"Oh, wait what?" Dipper asked confused.

Steven went up, then signaled us to follow him. We got up, and saw Steven holding a tape, "My mom left me this for me." Steven says, and put's it in the tv.

The video started, and me, Dipper, and Paolo went to Steven's side, and sat on his bed. There was first static, then showed beach city's ocean, then went back to snow, then back at the ocean, but much closer.