Chapter 3

Paolo Pov.

I woke up on Steven's couch, on top of me is Dipper. Mabel slept upstairs in a sleeping bag, Man my neck hurts, I thought.

I walked towards the kitchen, while scratching my butt. I opened the fridge, I took out two pieces of eggs. When I closed the fridge, I was introduced by a sleepy Steven.

"Ah!" I jumped, "Geez Steven, you startled me." I said.

"Hm? Oh sorry Paolo. So what are you doing?" he asked.

"Oh I was just planning to make breakfast for myself." I replied. "Do you want some?"

"Oh okay, I was planning to make pancakes for everyone." he says."You know to give them a warm welcome!" he says cheerfully.

"Oh, you need help?" I asked.

"Sure."

Mabel Pov.

I was in a wonder land sugar mountains, Soda waterfalls, and I was riding waddles, except he was way bigger. Also we just defeated the evil, mister evil! The most naughtiest person in candy land!

"Yeah that's right! you better run!" Yelled victorious.

"I'll be back!" mister evil yelled.

All the candy people cheered, and gave me high fives.

"Why of course I'll have some of that chocolate." I said.

I was about to take a bite when I smelled something, something good. I then woke up, I smelled pancakes! I got off my sleeping bag, and look down from the second floor. I saw Paolo and Steven making pancakes.

"PANCAKES!" I yelled, then a ran down stairs. "Dipper!" I said shaking my brother.

"Hmmph?" he mumbled,

"Steven and Paolo are making pancakes!" I said cheerfully.

"That's great Mabel *yawns* just save some for me." he says going back to sleep.

"Suit yourself."

I ran to the table, Paolo gave a plate with three pieces of pancakes.

"Syrup?" Steven asked.

"Yes please!" 

He poured down the syrup, then I started to eat, it was delicious. It was defiantly better than Stan-cakes.

"Wow! these are great." I said, smiling at both of them.

"Glad you enjoy it." Steven says.

Steven and Paolo, took out plates and started to eat as well. As we all enjoyed our pancakes, Steven asked I bit nervous.

"Do... you guys remember?"

"Remember what?" Paolo asked.

"Being...experimented." He said.

Me and Paolo went silent at Steven's question.

"It's okay, you guys don't have to answer." he says.

"Actually... I really don't remember." Paolo said, and I agreed.

"Yeah, I really don't have an memories, just waking up in a tube thing." I said.

"Really?" Steven said.

I nodded my head.

"Maybe it's for the best." Paolo said, and we all agreed.

Then the temple doors open in half, with purple goo on the edges, and Amethyst appeared.

"Hey guys!" Amethyst greeted lazily.