Chapter 8

Sadie POV.

Why did I agree to beacha palooza? I mentally gave myself a facepalm.

My mom cooed in excitement, "Oh my gosh!" she exclaims, "What are you gonna do?" she asked.

I was about to answer when, "Sadie's gonna sing!" Mabel cut me off, "Yeah, hehe, sing." I said awkwardly, "Oooohhhh! Sadie! your gonna sing!?" my mom says happily.

"Come on we gotta start planning now! Steven and uh..." "Mabel." "MABEL! Help me find a outfit!" My mom says, "Okay!" they both unison.

And my mom charges to my closet, "You know I could do this myself." I said, "Non sense we want to help! right Steven and Mabel!" my mom says, "Yup!" Steven says, "Heck ya!" Mabel cheers.

"Oh look! your old ballet outfit!" my says putting it out, "You do ballet?" Mabel asked smiling, "When I was like ten." I said looking somewhere else, "Ooh! your swim suit! she used to be a competitive swimmer!" my mom says, "For like month, when I was eleven." I said blushing in embarrassment.

"What that?" Steven asked pointing something in the closet, "Oohh! remember when I used to drive you to your soft ball games?" mom say putting my soft ball uniform, "I remember you punch the umpire." I said, "Hey that's what they get for cheating on my daughter on the double." my mom says proudly, "And then I wasn't really aloud in the league anymore." I said sadly, "those are the breaks." my mom says.

I sat down on a wushy cushion, "So what's our plan so far?" my mom asked, "Nothing I guess." I said crossed arms, "Well don't you worry! Me, Steven and Mabel will help! We'll make sure the world will hear your voice!" my mom says, "Yeah, hear Sadie's Voice!" Mabel cheers.

"Yeah, well let's try to keep it simple." I said, "What was that?" my asked.

///Steven house

Paolo Pov.

My back was killing me! Me and Dipper are finally done training, but we still got 6 days of torture though. Then Amethyst came in.

"Come on Paolo, time to practice your skills." she says, "Can we do it later." I complained, "Or tomorrow." I added digging my head on a pillow.

"Stop your yapping and get your butt out." she says pulling me out.

Amethyst was the one training me on my powers, since I could twirl around and stuff like her she was the perfect teacher. And she gladly took to help, and see me have a hard time.

Dipper Pov.

Paolo was just pulled by Amethyst, I just lay down on the couch lazily, while Leo jumped to my side. I scratch his neck and he enjoyed it, I had to admit he was really adorable. I lay down drifting myself to sleep.

BOOM!

I suddenly Steven house rumbled, I saw the temple doors open and the gems ran out, I followed with Leo on my head.

When we got out, we saw Amethyst laughing and Paolo sticking out of the wall.

"What happened!?" Pearl yelled, "Paolo just rolled into a ball accidentally hit the temple!" Amethyst says laughing, "I thought you were teaching how to do his twister abilities!" Pearl yelled, "Yeah but he turned into a ball, like how I do it, but with energy." Amethyst says, "Like Jasper." Garnet says.

Then Paolo then fell of the wall, "Ow." he says, "Can you do it again." Garnet asked, "I think so, but I don't want to." Paolo says, "Come on do it! They wanna see!" Amethyst says, and Paolo sighs.

He stands up, then close his eyes. His body started to glow, then in a flash he started to roll around really fast! So fast my eyes couldn't keep up, but it seems the gems can. Then suddenly Paolo goes through a fallen temple hand like a ramp, and hits the temple again.