Not Believing

-Saturday, April 29th~

{Belle's POV}

Finally it was time I could go and find that girl. I was hoping I could go out the same time as when I saw the girl two days ago but I couldn't. The sun is starting to set and I'm getting worried. I've been dying to go out and figure out who this person is.

All the boys are at a signing, they said they could reschedule it but I told them no. So today I'm being watched by Mandy, I feel like I'm a little kid when I say I'm being watched. I personally think I don't need a babysitter, but Louis said yes I do because I'm sick. With that he kissed me on the top of the head and they all left.

It's not that I don't like Mandy, because I really do she's awesome, but I'm not sure that she'll let me go outside. We're sitting on the couch watching shark week. She loves sharks and is really into it. Whenever I shark comes on the screen she says what breed it is. To me this is really boring.

"Mandy?" I asked quietly, looking at her sweetly. She turned towards me and smiled. "Can I go outside? Please!" I begged, sitting up. I haven't even shaking as badly anymore, only small chills. My legs don't ache, I can finally walk. Besides that I feel like I only have a really bad cold. "The boys told me not to let you." She sighed, running a hand through her red hair. Like Ariana Grande red! She's just recently done it.

I pushed my lower lips out into a pout and batted my eyelashes. "Pretty please. I swear I'll be back in ten minutes!" I pleaded. Mandy nervously bit her lip and bounced her leg up and down. I think it's working! Yes! "Promise you'll be back in ten minutes?" A grin spread across my lips as I lunged towards her and wrapped my arms around her neck. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I cheered.

"You're going to look for those memorials aren't you?" I sighed and pulled away from Mandy. Her expression was filled with worry. "There are memorials. I swear!" I exclaimed. My heart broke into two. Mandy doesn't believe me either. Nobody does. But I'm going to prove her, the other girls, and the boys wrong. I saw them. I saw the girl too, I just don't know who she is.

I stepped into the woods in the light drizzle of rain. Mandy made me wear an extra thick Jack Wills hoodie because I was shaking and still cold. But I only said I was a little cold when actually I'm freezing. This is going to be fun. Cough, sarcasm, cough.

Right as I was about fifteen feet away from Erin's tree I saw the girl with fiery ginger hair. She placed flowers down then started to carve something into the bark. I tried to walk as quietly as I could but as I got closer I knew it didn't matter how loud I am. The girl is wearing headphones.

When I reached her she just finished carving, still she didn't notice. Under Erin's name it read,

Erin has her wings.

Tears pricked in my eyes but I held them back. I'm not going to cry in front of a stranger. I coughed, trying to get her attention and also because I had a tickle in my throat. The girl stood up straight and looked at me. Damn it, she's an inch or two taller than me. Once our eyes met, hers widened. They're not even a pair of the same color. One's a dark blue and the other is a dark brown. It's so cool! She's like a tabby cat! If her name is cat I'm going to scream.

"Y-You're B-Belle. I- you- this-" The girl stuttered, her breathing picking up. So I'm guessing she's a directioner. I knew it would be a fan! I knew it! I giggled and nodded, but the giggle ended with a cough. I hate being sick! "Are you sick?" The girl asked quietly, her eyes grew with worry. Awe, she just met me and is already worried. She's so sweet. "A little. It's just hypothermia. Nothing big." I replied nonchalantly. Her eyes grew even wider from my response. "You shouldn't be outside!" She exclaimed, shoving the pocketknife she brought out to carve with in her pocket.