All I Care About

Author's Note

The dates were messed up so I fixed them. Please read the author's note at the end. I pre-apologize for this chapter. You'll know why at the end.

~Sunday, April 14th~

{Belle's POV}

The rest of Friday night I spent locked in my room. All I could do was cry. Usually after I'm angry I cry. I've never been in my room ever since.

Plenty of times the boys have knocked on my door asking for me to come out or let them come in. Even a few times Louis and Harry threatened to break my door open, but they never did. They beg me to open the door so I can at least eat. I didn't though.

I've been talking to Cole ever since I locked myself in my room. He told me I should come out, I said I would only do so if he came over. That's something he doesn't want to do because now the boys scare him.

My phone blasted out 'Big Girls Don't Cry' the Modified version that Rose and I were going to sing. I checked the screen to see a text from Cole.

"I'm outside. C'mon lets go 4 a walk. U need the fresh air."

I was tempted to say no, but he's right. I've been stuck in my room for about two days if you count the second half of Friday and first half of today.

It's not like I want to be trapped in here for the rest of my life. I might be holding a pretty large grudge but they almost beat up my only friend. That's hard to forgive someone for. And that's not the only reason why I'm mad, but I'll get into that later.

So instead of being an anti-social loser I took off my yoga pants and hoodie and slipped on a pair of denim shorts that stop at mid-thigh. I tossed on a loose lace coral see through chiffon tank top with a white camisole underneath. Since I'm in a rush I used a folded up white bandana to keep my hair out of my face then slid on my white converse high tops. My makeup consisted of glittery brown eyeshadow, black mascara, and lip gloss. Simple, but enough to be out in public.

As I stepped into the living room all of the boys heads whipped in my direction. I guess it's a big shock I'm coming out of my room. While I was walking down the stairs I typed a text to Niall, he's the one I'm least mad at.

All he did was tell Cole not to touch me. Zayn said I was lying, Harry and Louis screamed at me, and Liam almost punch Cole. So Niall is the only one I'll make contact with, even if it's only through text.

"I'm going out with Cole. Don't know when I'll be back."

I pressed send and a second later, maybe five or more seconds actually, Niall phone rang filling the room with We Will Rock You. I didn't wait to see what they had to say, I just walked out.

The bright warm London sun hit my since once I stepped outside. "Hey." I spoke for the first time in a while. Cole turned around to face me with a smile.

A navy blue tank top rested on his upper body along with a pair of black shorts. On his feet were a pair of black vans. A pair of aviator sunglasses covered his eyes. He's smart to wear sunglasses. "Let me grab my shades." I said before sprinting back inside to grab my aviators like his that were in the kitchen.

Before I ran back out the door Zayn forced me to take money with me. I didn't speak to him, all I did was nod and take the money he pressed into my hand.

I placed the dark purple lensed aviators to block the sun on the bridge of my nose. "I'm in the mood for slushy. How about you?" Cole asked as my made my way down the steps.

My phone buzzed in my pocket as I was halfway down the stairs.

"Plz b safe we love you and we r sorry. Xx Ni"