Won't Go Away

~Wednesday, April 7th~

{Belle's POV}

A loud slam of a door woke me up. Instinctively I looked over to where Niall was supposed to be, but he wasn't. Maybe it's him. Harry said he was just going out to see some friends and that he'd be back soon. But he never came back. I looked over at the digital clock to see the green lights flashing in the form of 1:21 AM.

He's back this late?

There was shuffling around and a few small crashes. I climbed out of bed to go and see what he's doing. I placed my glasses on the bridge of my nose so I could actually see what he's doing.

Quietly, I stepped outside to see Niall laughing to himself as he tried to take his shoes off. "Hi Niall?" I meant to just say it but it came out as a question. He looked towards me and his smile faded. "Why didn't you tell me you're anorexic? Why didn't you tell anyone?" His words slurred and voice was a bit over the regular volume making me flinch a little.

I couldn't answer though because when he looked me in the eyes his were so wide. That and him laughing hysterically to himself, unable to untie his shoes, slurring his words, and stumbling over everything all made sense. He's drunk. Because of that I got scared.

Both of my siblings died because someone was intoxicated, I'm not saying Niall is going to kill me, but he is scaring me. "Why did you answer me? Answer my question!" Niall yelled, anger overflowing his body as he took steps towards me. Along with his movements I did the opposite, not moving. I feel like I'm in one of those movies where the person sees the car coming at them but they don't move. My feet feel like a thousand pounds, I can't move them.

"I-I. How do you k-know?" I stumbled out, tears brimming my eyes. How can he know? Only Cole knows, and he wouldn't tell anyone. Would he? "I overheard you and Cole talking. Why the hell wouldn't you tell me?" Now he's yelling. Not at the top of his lungs, but still loud. I couldn't seem to do anything.

This isn't real. It can't be real.

I blinked my eyes to try and wake up from a 'dream' but it didn't work. Just like always life doesn't seem to go my way. I did what I always do in these situations. "Zayn!" I screamed bloody murder, terrified of Niall's going to do. I know he won't hurt me, but he's drunk. People can't control themselves when they're drunk.

Zayn didn't come, so I screamed his name again. He didn't come again so I was going to scream for a third time but was cut off by Niall saying "Why didn't you tell us! I thought you trusted us! We care about you!" He continued to yell and I'm surprised no one has woken up.

I took a step back, finally able to move my feet, making my back hit the wall. Fuck. Niall stood right in front of me, towering over me. "Why didn't you tell me? I care Belle! I care so much!" He spoke loudly, his hot breath hitting me. The stench of alcohol surrounded me making my nose and eyes burn. A tear streamed down my cheek as I yelled for the last time "Zayn! Louis! Liam! Harry! Cole!" I yelled all of their names praying for one of them to emerge from their rooms.

I slid my back down and pulled my knees up to my face in an attempt to hide. "Tell me why! Tell me now!" Niall screamed making my sobs break loose. My heart beat quicken so fast I can barely feel it beating at all. This isn't how I wanted them to find out. I didn't want them to find out at all. My life is hell.

"Belle! What's- Niall what the hell are you doing?" Zayn started out panicked until he stopped mid-sentence and started yelling. Probably because of the position we're in. "She didn't tell us!" Niall yelled, his words sounding connected. "Back up mate. How much have you had to drink?" Liam's thick accent asked, I could hear him slowly take steps towards Niall.